What's new

Atlantic Cigar

I found this online cigar shop, which sells 5 packs of a bunch of different cigars that I'm interested in getting, and it looks like many of the others online stores don't seem to offer them in 5 packs. Has anyone used them? The reviews online seem to be mixed between 5 star glowing reviews and angry one star reviews, which worries me. I don't want to drop 80-100 bucks on cigars if they are kept in a hot garage all summer.

Been using them for years and they have excellent service. No issues. In fact, I just reordered some cigars tonight with them.

CHris

Good to hear. Just got a new humidor (new to me, that is) a couple days ago at an estate sale, and now that I have all this extra space, I've got to fill it up. It's tough with online reviews... difficult to tell the paid fanboys from the actual reviewers, and the grumpy old farts who are never satisfied from the ones with legitimate complaints. I guess no company is perfect, but at the same time I think some people just live to complain.

Actually have a shopping cart full and waiting while the humidor seasons. Just needed that extra push.

It's a crapshoot if you don't sample cigars ahead of time. Reviews are useless with many vendors for the reasons you posted.

With Atlantic my cigars are here within a day or two since I'm right next door, so to speak. Their packaging is always excellent with the cigars wrapped in a ziplock type bag and a Boveda humipack in there with them. I use the humipacks in my humidor when they come which saves me from buying my own.

Hope it all works out well with you.

Chris

I've dealt with them for a few years and more than a few transactions. Never an issue - good prices and quick service. Never a quality problem. They had a retail store/club near me when I lived in New York - nice people.

Top Bottom