What's new

American artisan products abroad

For my internationals,
I’ve come across a handful of wet shaving stores in UK, however, their American Artisan selection is always limited and varied. Specifically can anyone point me to a European based company that’s selling Stirling products?
Thanks!

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
For my internationals,
I’ve come across a handful of wet shaving stores in UK, however, their American Artisan selection is always limited and varied. Specifically can anyone point me to a European based company that’s selling Stirling products?
Thanks!
My advice is to email Rod at Stirling — he’ll be able to answer that for you.

My order from these guys came in within 4 days just last week: The Shaving Time Company Ltd - https://shavingtime.co.uk/

I love the soap - great performance. The scent is very mild, not obtrusive.

Both the alcohol A/S splash and the balm have decent scent, albeit not exactly the same. The balm is of superior quality, it moisturizes the skin, leaving no residual, oily, greasy film on top.

The only pain point for me was the shipping cost @ GBP20 and when I asked them to "ease the pain" by including a few samples, they said they were on tight margins and can't ship me any sample free-of-charge.

A million $ question answered: Yes, this has some very remote resemblance to Creed GIT, in so that it won't be conflicting with it and no it has no similarity with Davidoff Cool Water whatsoever.

1589808874477.png

1589809175153.png

For my internationals,
Thanks!

Sir Magnus Thor, where in the magnificent UK are you located??

Sir Magnus Thor, where in the magnificent UK are you located??
I’m actually in Iceland. However shipping from UK can be quicker then from the US, but the selection is much more limited I’m finding so it’s becoming a pick your poison sort of thing.

Top Bottom