What's new

Acca Kappa White Moss?

Happy new year, guys!

As part of my new year's resolution to smell better :wink2: I just treated myself to a 100ml bottle of Acca Kappa White Moss EdC from Italian Barber (along with the new RazoRock 888 Eucalyptus And Tea Tree Aftershave Lotion, for free shipping). There's not much out there about this fragrance, but what little I did find was very encouraging, right up my alley (for work and summer)... stuff like clean, fresh, light, soapy, etc.

I have a pretty good idea of what I'm getting into here, but I'd love to hear from anyone who has tried it themselves. Thanks.

I really liked the smell of the soap, but when I sampled the edt I couldn't smell a thing. I don't normally have a problem smelling musk scents, but I honestly couldn't tell I had put anything on.

Hope you have better luck.

I really liked the smell of the soap, but when I sampled the edt I couldn't smell a thing. I don't normally have a problem smelling musk scents, but I honestly couldn't tell I had put anything on.

Hope you have better luck.

I got both the aftershave and cologne for Christmas. I adore the scent but it's gone on me in 5 mins or so. It would appear I'm not alone! :001_huh:

Funny how this kind of thing works, huh? YMMV at its finest. The gone-in-a-blink criticism of this fragrance is something I've read elsewhere, as well. It's unfortunate, but fortunately I'm in the camp that doesn't necessarily hold that against a fragrance. I have many small atomizers to decant such wimpy frags into for re-application later in the day at work, in the car, wherever. Obviously I'd rather it lasts all day, but getting around this obstacle really isn't such a big deal. Plus, I'm already used to these ethereal lightweights, being a fan of such ghosts as Polo Blue, Gendarme, Tommy Bahama SSSB, any and all of the Creed Millesimes...

The Italian Barber's Joe is something else. Package arrived already. I believe he has a full-time job outside of the shaving game and still manages to maintain a first-rate web business with what I believe to be the fastest processing and shipping in the industry. Well done, sir.

Anyway, about the White Moss -- wow! I don't find it to be too light at all. It doesn't project off me very much (which is perfect for this type of fragrance), but up close and personal it is nicely present. I find it to be very smooth and calming. It's not exactly what I remember moss scent to be, but it's nonetheless fantastic and enjoyable. Highly recommended.

Top Bottom