What's new

A little more than Honest Amish

I've got Honest Amish beard balm and I like the way it keeps my beard soft, but I'm looking for something with a little more hold. My beard, is tapered from 1/4" on the sideburns to 3 1/2" on my chin if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance,

Since you already have the balm, grab some of their Slick Wax. Apply balm, then add some of the wax to the areas you want more control for. They work well together.

Hopefully someone else has ideas on this, I've not needed an hold in mine before, so never tried anything that could accomplish that... well, outside of having some braids in it. :lol:

Thanks crazy! I'll get some ordered, didn't know they had it!

My kids said its long enough to put some beads in... The Misses didn't say anything, she just put her hand on her hip and looked at me and the kids... We took that as a no. :biggrin1:

I ordered it yesterday and got a notice late lastnight that Slick has been shipped.

Ill report back back when it gets here and I've used it a couple times. Thanks again!

Thanks for the heads up on Slick! I've used it 2 or 3 days and it's just what I was looking for!

No, neither sticky or heavy, just a bit of hold.

Tapered may not be the right word but I trim it from 1/4" on the sides to its full length on my chin.

like this... (no, not me, just an image I grabbed)

Another great use for the balm I found is to work just a bit through your hair when it's wet! Once it drys it looks and feels very smooth!

Last edited:
That's great! I'm glad it's working for you. I'm waiting for my beard to get back where it needs both again. Succumbed to the siren song of the razor a few weeks ago, and am around 2.5 weeks on the new growth :)

Top Bottom