What's new

Nice Martin de Candre albeit awful 'Le Canele'. And my trick 1

altho i understand the motive, seems a bit of a shame to have to repot this MdC.
I sort of think the glass containers are intended to be decorative as well as functional.

$martin de candre kai merkur truefitt hill art of shaving lavender may 23 2015.jpg

Two words of warning. Martin De Candre stores your password on an un-encrypted server, and the Saponificio dish is bare wood and will get ruined if you use soap in it. (edit: They should be on the badger and blade ban list as they also ignore your emails.)

Two words of warning. Martin De Candre stores your password on an un-encrypted server, and the Saponificio dish is bare wood and will get ruined if you use soap in it. (edit: They should be on the badger and blade ban list as they also ignore your emails.)
Thanks, @LightShave. I'll bear in mind your warnings. Regarding the SV wooden bowl, I was confident as this is a riverside tree and a well-known wood for palaphites, like those in Venice. Well, hope keep this puck for a while. Greetings.

Top Bottom