What's new

The Graveyard!

I actually finished something substantial finally. One 8oz tub of J.M. Fraser Original shaving cream down. Bought back from johnniegold some time back along with some other goodies. No replacement on this though. The scent was fine for a little while but it quickly grew irritating to my nose. Everything else was good though. Got a lot of uses out of it for breaking in brushes! :thumbup1:

A tube of Proraso which is half way under being used might be the next to go if it keeps getting used like I've been using it the past few weeks.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I actually finished something substantial finally. One 8oz tub of J.M. Fraser Original shaving cream down. Bought back from johnniegold some time back along with some other goodies.

Jeez, that Fraser lasted this long? :eek: :biggrin:

That tub was purchased when JM Fraser was not readily available in the US some three or four years ago. I had to order from Toronto Beauty Supply (which I don't think exists anymore) and have it shipped to the US. It took forever. Another member and I split an order of several tubs of JM Fraser and some of the Booster products to help offset the exorbitant shipping prices to the US.

Ah, those were the days. When the hunt for a product was half the fun. Now, most products, are pretty accessible.

But there are still some that are worth the thrill of the chase. :biggrin:

Anyway, I digress. Back to the topic at hand:

This morning.

A bottle of Woods of Windsor edt.

Jeez, that Fraser lasted this long? :eek: :biggrin:

That tub was purchased when JM Fraser was not readily available in the US some three or four years ago. I had to order from Toronto Beauty Supply (which I don't think exists anymore) and have it shipped to the US. It took forever. Another member and I split an order of several tubs of JM Fraser and some of the Booster products to help offset the exorbitant shipping prices to the US.

Ah, those were the days. When the hunt for a product was half the fun. Now, most products, are pretty accessible.

But there are still some that are worth the thrill of the chase. :biggrin:

Anyway, I digress. Back to the topic at hand:

This morning.

A bottle of Woods of Windsor edt.

Yeah that little tub thought it was the Energizer bunny. Then it woke up one day to finally discover otherwise. :lol:

I recently finished off a tub of Art of Shaving Sandalwood Shaving Cream and a sample pack of Truefitt and Hill creams and balms.

An Arko stick bites the dust. No chance of finishing anything else this year.

Yes, there is another one waiting in the cabinet.

It will be awhile before the alum rock is gone. La Toja shaving stick still lathering as is the lavender Dr. Harris puck.

I did finish off the siebenundvierzig elf (no. 4711) AS, this week. Clean and crisp. I won't be replacing it because I have a good supply of other AS built up. I could see purchasing again down the road though.

Finished off a bottle of AOS Unscented. I replaced it with SCS Avocado Oil Balm. I also work in the mix Mama Bear's Winter Balm (unscented).

I plan on finishing my tobs avocado even though I despise it. It stinks and it burns my skin. HOWEVER I am a ridiculously poor college student. perhaps my experience will change by the time it's done.

I plan on finishing my tobs avocado even though I despise it. It stinks and it burns my skin. HOWEVER I am a ridiculously poor college student. perhaps my experience will change by the time it's done.

Don't do that!!! If it was just a matter of stinking (I didn't like the smell either) then I would say okay, but if it burns then don't use it. If you are hard up on money, send me a PM and I will send you either a 3/4 full tube of Proraso or a tube of AOS lemon (used once).

My first casualty of 2011. A Tabac puck bit the dust this morning. It is a great soap and I already have a replacement puck in the cabinet- although I doubt that it will see any action this year.

proxy.php

Finished a bottle of Nivea Replenishing Post Shave Balm.

It's ok stuff, but I won't replace it...any time soon. I have plenty of other balms that I prefer.

Top Bottom