What's new

What Aftershave did you use today?

proxy.php

Used by Pakistani barbers as an aftershave cream.

l'oreal.jpg

Should I call it Ice Impact by L'OREAL?
Honestly, I think in 10 years the names of the splashes will have so many words they couldn't fit on the box.
L'OREAL MEN EXPERT HYDRA ENERGETIC ICE IMPACT SHAVE SPLASH
Come oon!

Contrary to the ICE IMPACT and the big snow flake on the packaging the cooling sensation is null.
Also you almost can't feel the alcohol. In the ingredients Aqua is listed first, alcohol second, which means alcohol is below 50%. If you ask me, it is probably around the 35% mark. Peppermint extract is listed, but as I said, no cooling whatsoever. Also caffeine. Why do I need caffeine in my aftershave and not in my cup?

Overall I am disappointed. Heck, the green Proraso is so much better at the same price.

View attachment 1310008

Should I call it Ice Impact by L'OREAL?
Honestly, I think in 10 years the names of the splashes will have so many words they couldn't fit on the box.
L'OREAL MEN EXPERT HYDRA ENERGETIC ICE IMPACT SHAVE SPLASH
Come oon!

Contrary to the ICE IMPACT and the big snow flake on the packaging the cooling sensation is null.
Also you almost can't feel the alcohol. In the ingredients Aqua is listed first, alcohol second, which means alcohol is below 50%. If you ask me, it is probably around the 35% mark. Peppermint extract is listed, but as I said, no cooling whatsoever. Also caffeine. Why do I need caffeine in my aftershave and not in my cup?

Overall I am disappointed. Heck, the green Proraso is so much better at the same price.
Thank you ivan_101 for saving me $$ because I have been considering purchasing this.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom