What's new

Shaving Bowls give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized today I have too many shaving bowls. Although I love them all I feel the need to make room. So I am giving away 2 bowls to the same person. One bowl is a beautiful ceramic bowl inside diameter at the top is 4 inches. The other is a stainless steel bowl has an I.D. of 4 1/8 inches. The stainless bowl is a double wall bowl, nice and light.
Sorry I will only ship to the 48 States.
Keep an eye on this thread because I will pick a winner today.

bowls.JPG

Very generous! I was just talking to my wife & son, who I recently got into DE shaving and they have been face/leg lathering, about moving to bowls. My son is particularly interested and my wife hasn't shaved on her own yet, but is willing to learn. So I'm in. Thanks!

I have picked a winner. Post #8. This thread is over.
Thanks for your interest.
I have to hear from the winner today by 8:00 pm or I will pick a new winner.

Last edited:
I realized today I have too many shaving bowls. Although I love them all I feel the need to make room. So I am giving away 2 bowls to the same person. One bowl is a beautiful ceramic bowl inside diameter at the top is 4 inches. The other is a stainless steel bowl has an I.D. of 4 1/8 inches. The stainless bowl is a double wall bowl, nice and light.
Sorry I will only ship to the 48 States.
Keep an eye on this thread because I will pick a winner today.

View attachment 1015143
Remember, if your inner diameter is greater than your outer diameter then your hole will be on the outside. Just sayn’.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom