What's new

Pereira fake on Ali Express

I wouldn't mind a Yaqi european warehouse at all!
Afaik on Ali you see Spain popping up and the USA instead of China or together. Just depends on what you buy.
Be careful with shipping. Before it was rare but now you see higher rates from time to time.
And for now they tend to fill lower numbers on the declaration (lots of other foreign shops do) but this can backfire to the shop. Acc to Ali this 12 euro cola is 1 usd

Attachments

• 302BC058-9F61-4239-9232-F6AA793B8D63.jpeg
    302BC058-9F61-4239-9232-F6AA793B8D63.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Afaik on Ali you see Spain popping up and the USA instead of China or together. Just depends on what you buy.
Be careful with shipping. Before it was rare but now you see higher rates from time to time.
And for now they tend to fill lower numbers on the declaration (lots of other foreign shops do) but this can backfire to the shop. Acc to Ali this 12 euro cola is 1 usd

The 3 shops form where i bought, had only China as option... Oh well... I know, all my Yaqi brushes had declared value $1 for each brush. I have been buying Yaqis since the 1st year of their operation, this is normal procedure and also why i love them. I know that even if i order 3 brushes, i won't pay customs. Which is how i already have more than 10 (maybe more than 15? 20? i don't know and don't want to know!) Yaqis!

I am afraid that the EU "deathtrap" won't allow Yaqi to be keep the prices low. Because the local European Yaqi resellers, sell the silvertip for €38. They will want the Yaqi to sell at the same price in EU after July... Otherwise why be resellers...

I could not resist to post on the Yaqi page.......

This is truly funny!

Last edited:
The 3 shops form where i bought, had only China as option... Oh well... I know, all my Yaqi brushes had declared value $1 for each brush. I have been buying Yaqis since the 1st year of their operation, this is normal procedure and also why i love them. I know that even if i order 3 brushes, i won't pay customs. Which is how i already have more than 10 (maybe more than 15? 20? i don't know and don't want to know!) Yaqis!

I am afraid that the EU "deathtrap" won't allow Yaqi to be keep the prices low. Because the local European Yaqi resellers, sell the silvertip for €38. They will want the Yaqi to sell at the same price in EU after July... Otherwise why be resellers...

This is truly funny!
Ordered a Yaqi one so I can make the same shot next to each other.... sometimes I like to pester....

So what about the 3d printed " copies " of bowls , where do they get placed in peoples hatred of copies ? I saw a bowl like the one you guys are talking about on yeggi and thingiverse....

So what about the 3d printed " copies " of bowls , where do they get placed in peoples hatred of copies ? I saw a bowl like the one you guys are talking about on yeggi and thingiverse....
If you make it for non commercial use not sell it no problem with that.
there are some unique designs out there too. And some improved ones.
I do not mind people printing money as long as they do not trade it with other people it is nice toilet paper, wallpaper etc...

Rofl 🤪 as someone using Facebook I am allready considered an old fart by youngsters standards. Let alone a message board like bb....

Message boards are classic. They were around decades before Facebook! Message boards i understand. Facebook, i don't! Facebook is for millenium generation or whatever they call it.

Message boards are classic. They were around decades before Facebook! Message boards i understand. Facebook, i don't! Facebook is for millenium generation or whatever they call it.
Lol at 53 I still know what a floppy drive the size of a placemat looked like and gee I used icq
Show kids a 8 track or a taperecorder allmost as bewildered as a wax role phonograph

Lol at 53 I still know what a floppy drive the size of a placemat looked like and gee I used icq
Show kids a 8 track or a taperecorder allmost as bewildered as a wax role phonograph

See, i know! I turned 60 last month and i have seen most of what you describe, plus wild animals in real life, as well as things most people watch only in TV. So why would i want facebook now!

See, i know! I turned 60 last month and i have seen most of what you describe, plus wild animals in real life, as well as things most people watch only in TV. So why would i want facebook now!
To see more Yaqi pics!
unfortunately for my generation we have only met real wildlife in big reservations. Though I would not want to discuss with any of them that they are tourist selfie toys. But yes wish I could have seen the big trek of Wildebeast, elephants etc which are now so rare with my own eyes. Though very happy to live in a small town with at least some small wildlife around.

To see more Yaqi pics!
unfortunately for my generation we have only met real wildlife in big reservations. Though I would not want to discuss with any of them that they are tourist selfie toys. But yes wish I could have seen the big trek of Wildebeast, elephants etc which are now so rare with my own eyes. Though very happy to live in a small town with at least some small wildlife around.

Ahahaha! Yaqi has also instragram, easy to access to everyone. And i have enough Yaqis to look at them myself! :laugh: I know, wildlife in Europe is cats and dogs. Some cow in a farm as more exotic image. The price of development, what can you do...

Ahahaha! Yaqi has also instragram, easy to access to everyone. And i have enough Yaqis to look at them myself! :laugh: I know, wildlife in Europe is cats and dogs. Some cow in a farm as more exotic image. The price of development, what can you do...
Actually it is deer, boar, wolf, fox, lynx, bear, badger and more most of them within an hour drive some of them a lot closer and some more to mountains. But some are allmost domesticated. Deer are considered a pest in the coastal dune region. Foxes might eat out of your hand around parking spots. I ve had a blue Herron knocking on my door in winter for fish sticks for some time... happy he was gone when I had my fish pond.
But we keep the biggest pest of all they are called humans....

Actually it is deer, boar, wolf, fox, lynx, bear, badger and more most of them within an hour drive some of them a lot closer and some more to mountains. But some are allmost domesticated. Deer are considered a pest in the coastal dune region. Foxes might eat out of your hand around parking spots. I ve had a blue Herron knocking on my door in winter for fish sticks for some time... happy he was gone when I had my fish pond.
But we keep the biggest pest of all they are called humans....

Oh yes, i forgot, you live in small town. This does have benefits. Yes, no wild animal can compete to humans, that is certain...

Oh yes, i forgot, you live in small town. This does have benefits. Yes, no wild animal can compete to humans, that is certain...
More that the Netherlands are small so are distances. So in 20km you are in the coastal dune region (with wildlife). For wolves you will need to drive 150 km towards the German border. Mountains is 800km. Big city 3km
But we have tiny reserves which are now teaming with Dutch people due to covid walking. And fortunately no tourists allowed for the flower bulb fields

Top Bottom