Goodfellas Italian Orange + Turkish Copper Bowl + Moka Express 26mm Badger
20200201_112106.jpg

20200201_112209.jpg

Sun
MacaRoot Aloe + Ceramic Bowl
Yaqi 24mm Mountain Lake Badger
20200202_110417.jpg

20200202_110537.jpg

Nice. That's a serious lather! I'm only starting to get my technique for lathering down now after a slow start...love Goodfellas Italian Orange, I got the AS Parfum with it too..it's fantastic.
Do you find the Thayer's good? It's currently sitting in my Beard & Blade basket..
Hi, much thanks!! Yeah...I've now understand the art of lathering...require some patience, can be helped with good gears, understanding your creams or soaps and most of all...just enjoy the process...
For me...Thayers works wonderfully especially Lemon for post shave. It really does calm down post shave irritation. I have Rose & Cucumber types too. I am from Malaysia and those are the only Witchhazel products we can get here and only recently on the shelves.
I use Thayers twice or more daily...:001_smile

Hi, much thanks!! Yeah...I've now understand the art of lathering...require some patience, can be helped with good gears, understanding your creams or soaps and most of all...just enjoy the process...
For me...Thayers works wonderfully especially Lemon for post shave. It really does calm down post shave irritation. I have Rose & Cucumber types too. I am from Malaysia and those are the only Witchhazel products we can get here and only recently on the shelves.
I use Thayers twice or more daily...:001_smile
Very good! I'll have to check them out. I'm keen to master lathering, and I am definitely starting to enjoy it rather than rush thru it, its part of a ritual so I want to enjoy the whole process! 😀

Top Bottom