What's new

Goodfella Safety Razor?

Have not seen now heard of it before. I like the style of it cause it does look cool but I can't say I would pay that kind of coin for it without know more of how it shaves and the quality.

That site's not up and running yet.
I wonder how that e-bay seller got a hold of 2 of their razors when the company's not operational.
I hope they don't expect to get that kind of money for a 3 piece razor.
I'd like to contact then and see if they'd sell me head to use on my custom handles

im looking at them, and i suspect parker...
anyways, 75 bucks is still too much, maybe the high price is due to being first series,

Wouldn't spend that kind of money, but those are very sharp. I love the simple yet elegant handles.

Even if the final price is only half that of the ebay price, that's still awfully expensive for a replica Tech.

Hi Guys, These are indeed made in New Zealand. The Website's up now. Looks like the razors on Ebay are listed by the company.

Wow, Check out their website - they want $7.95NZ for a 5 pack of Derby blades which comes out to $4.39 USD!! Do Derbys cost anywhere near that in New Zealand?

It's good to see someone having a go at producing a quality d/e,but you are correct,the price is a real issue.:confused:If they were half the price I would buy a couple.

That's twice the price of a Merkur.
I think they're trying to establish themselves as an elite brand.
I just received an answer to my e-mail asking if they'd sell me heads for my custom handles, they said no that they were a new company and it wasn't in their best interest.
Somebody ought to send them an e-mail asking how they can justify their high price compared to their competition.
[email protected]

That's twice the price of a Merkur.
I think they're trying to establish themselves as an elite brand.
I just received an answer to my e-mail asking if they'd sell me heads for my custom handles, they said no that they were a new company and it wasn't in their best interest.
Somebody ought to send them an e-mail asking how they can justify their high price compared to their competition.
[email protected]

What I find funny is no one ever heard of them outside this post.

You'd think if they did some legit market research, they would have found the major wet shaving forums - either to announce their product or get feedback on the prototype design.

Strange ...

Somebody, as a representative of B&B, should contact them politely and thank them for bringing the world another new quality DE Razor and then point them to this forum. They should be invited to join and post in the vendor area and perhaps encouraged to send a tester to a senior member for review. They also ought to be told that their prices seem out of line.

Top Bottom