What's new

Zums Goat's Milk Soap is awesome!

I recently picked up a bar of Zums Frankincense & Myrrh soap at my local Whole Foods market and I fell in love with it. Its a 100% natural soap made from olive, coconut, palm, and castor oils with added goat's milk and essential oils. The first thing you notice right away is the amazing scent its kind of spicey and sweet and quite strong it will make you and your bathroom smell wonderful. The soap makes a very rich and creamy lather probably because of the goats milk, and rinses away easily leaving your skin lightly scented and feeling very soft and moisturized. With the combination of its spicy/wintery scent and great moisturizing properties, I could easily see this soap becoming one of my cold weather favorites. The only drawbacks I can see are the price and the longevity. The soap is a bit on the soft side so it wont last as long as those hard triple milled french soaps and the price is around $5-7 for a small 3oz bar which is a little high IMO. All in all a very highly reccomended soap. :thumbup::thumbup:

http://www.indigowild.com/products/natural-soap/frankincense-myrrh/
proxy.php

goat's milk is very good for the hair and skin (nourishing). also very gentle.

Too bad about the olive oil tho, otherwise you might have a good shave soap or multi-use bar on your hands as well.

I read a lot of these types of soap lather up extremely well with a badger or boar brush and make awesome shaving soaps as well...olive oil or not (if that's not what your were referring to already)! Only one way to find out! :001_smile

Last edited:
Top Bottom