Where do you live?
Woodinville, WA (Seattle)
What is your age (or) generation?
52 - Baby Boomer
What are you in the real world?
ECAD Application Engineer - Technical Manager
What is your favorite shave setup?
Still trying to figure this out
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Golf, weekend warrior, wood worker, Christmas Light enthusiast
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Self admitted obsessive compulsive! I do one of the largest personal Christmas displays in the greater Seattle area.

Been shaving with Mach 3 and canned cream my whole life. Now I am "all in" with the wetshave concept and I am in the stage of planning my day around my shave.

Hi Mark, welcome to B&B and to the Hall of Fame!

Congratulations on your decision to see what traditional wet-shaving is all about. It's a decision you will never regret! :thumbup:

Oh boy, if you're OCD about things have you just found the mother lode!:lol: Welcome to years of fun!! What gear do you presently shave with?

There are links in my signature to areas of B&B of special interest to beginning shavers--perhaps you might like to have a look at them as well. If you ever have questions or run into problems, don't hesitate to post them up. We're a welcoming and friendly group here, and there's always someone around to offer advice or lend a hand.

Enjoy your time here, happy shaving, and once again, WELCOME!!

Thanks all. Wingnut, I can see I did find another mother lode for sure. Looking forward to it.

First thing I have to figure out is my neck. I really have no problems elsewhere, and it is not my Adam's Apple, it is the area immediate adjacent to the AA that I can almost never get close and smooth.

So outside of my trusty Mach3, I started out with a Mulhe R89 closed comb. first blade was a Merkur Super, next blade is a Gillette Platinum, and have a box of Features for next blade to try.

Last edited:
Top Bottom