What's new

ZIRH Protect vs T&H Facial Moisturiser vs Anthony Facial Moisturiser

I live in a cold and sometimes dry climate and need a new facial moisturiser for my sometimes dry face.

I've narrowed it down to these three:

ZIRH Protect
Truefitt & Hill Advanced Facial Moisturiser
Anthony Logistics All Purpose Facial Moisturiser

I know they've very different descriptions, but they're all moisturiser.

So, if you've any experience with dry skin and cold dry climate and above mentioned products, please share.

Ok, then. You don't need experience with all products or climate to answer. :wink:

ive only tried a sample of the anthony, but i loved it. im going to buy it when my current moisturisers (baxter and men-u) run out.

For Dry skin in a cold winter place, I would go with the Anthony Logistics All Purpose Facial Moisturiser. It is an excellent product that will keep your skin well hydrated. If you want to venture outside of your three choices, Baxter of California Super Shape SPF 15 would probably also work well for you and is less expensive than the other choices.

I used Zirh products for a while (Protect, Defend, and their eye cream). But gave up on them. No particular reason other than they really didn't seem to live up to their price. And no very noticeable difference - still would get dry patches, skin just felt kind of greasy and shiny.

I've had much better results with Neutrogena from the supermarket. And drinking. Lots. Of water. :w00t:

Top Bottom