What's new

Zirh is Back

For those interested...ZIRH is back with the original owners after P&G dropped their distribution rights. I received a email from them today. I used Zirh about 4 years ago or so but now am full on traditional wetshaving and have found other moisturizers cleansers and serums to use. I found it odd P&G bought them anyway. AOS was a no brainer but Zirh was getting killed by Jack Black and I also think the Zirh Platinum line was a massive mistake and that was done before P&G got involved. The Platinum stuff was way overpriced for the formulation it was. So if you like their stuff, fear not because you can order online.

I just started using some of there products about a month ago. I like the face wash Clean and the vitamin enriched serum Correct. I didn't like the Reverse gel much though. It didn't seem to much for me.

I enjoy the Latheless Tub Cream once in a while and went to the Zirh site a few days ago. Well, I found the Tube SC for ~$15, but they didn't list a tub version, which I picked up 4 for $15 per tub, with a discount, ~4 months ago. I like keeping a latherless SC on hand for the days I can't use a brush, or for a change in my routine

The original owners bought the company back from P&G? When P&G bought Zirh, I switched to Lucky Tiger organic face wash and its been wonderful. Not as drying and harsh and a heck of alot cheaper.

Top Bottom