What's new

Yuuuuggggeee!

I bought this de to hold me over while I learn to hone my straights. This is the first time I've ever used one. It's nothing fancy, but wow did it deliver. It's a feather and it gave me a dfs. Can't ask for anything more.
proxy.php

You just happened to fall upon the Feather Popular, the most deceiving razor out there. Made mostly of plastic and costing less than $20, one would think it is a cheap razor not worthy of notice. However, it is one of the best shavers out there even compared to many better built and more expensive razors. It is kind of a modern day Schick Krona and the best part is that it is perfect when paired with a Feather blade.

I've always been curious about this razor. It's hard to argue with 1100+ Amazon reviews can't be wrong! Right now it's $12.20 including deliver on Amazon.com; I think I'm going to have to buy one. :thumbup:

I had one and PIF'd it. It was a bit too mild for me. Having said that, it's a good DE TTO razor and doesn't receive enough attention here. The price is excellent. It feels a bit cheap because of the plastic, but is well made and durable. I agree with another comment here that's its sort of a modern day Krona. 50 years from now people will scour the ends of the earth looking for a Feather Popular.

For me it worked best with Feathers and Kai's.

Top Bottom