What's new

Youthair no more gray

I found a product on Amazon.com that intrigues me. SUPER YOUTHAIR. It replaces melanin to the hair chemically that restores the gray to its natural color. I bought some and started using it 2 days ago and I already notice a change from sparkling gray to a reduction in the sparkle to more of a mate brown; and it seems to be working. Does anyone else have experience with this product? The usage instructions on the package are vague and the company website (Youthair.com) requires that it be purchased through them to get further instructions... which seems weird.... and rather quirky to me for a product of this nature.

It's a trap.

Thank you for your opinion.
You are right. It does seem "trap like;" in that, it leaves me with high expectations for my gray hair issue. Enough so that I pulled the trigger and bought some. A Similar product to this is Grecian formula. GF has been around for 40+ years, and this product has similar ingredients Sulfur and Lead acetate being common to both brands. I was hoping to get some more opinions. Like what works best. I am simply using it like a leave in conditioner. But the directions on the bottle don't give specifics... Maybe I am over-thinking it - it's not "rocket science" it is mere chemistry. right?

Thank you for your opinion.
You are right. It does seem "trap like;" in that, it leaves me with high expectations for my gray hair issue. Enough so that I pulled the trigger and bought some. A Similar product to this is Grecian formula. GF has been around for 40+ years, and this product has similar ingredients Sulfur and Lead acetate being common to both brands. I was hoping to get some more opinions. Like what works best. I am simply using it like a leave in conditioner. But the directions on the bottle don't give specifics... Maybe I am over-thinking it - it's not "rocket science" it is mere chemistry. right?

If it works and appears to be a safe product, all the power to you. I have completely white hair, but that does not suit everyone and I understand.

Have only tried just for men ONCE. I left it on for half the suggested amount of time about 3 minutes. Once I rinsed it off my hair wad so dark that it looked like a black hole, it almost glowed.

If it works and appears to be a safe product, all the power to you. I have completely white hair, but that does not suit everyone and I understand.

I have a dear friend who has rather short white hair and white Mustache/goatee combo. It is a great look. Reminds me of Hulk Hogan a little bit.

Have only tried just for men ONCE. I left it on for half the suggested amount of time about 3 minutes. Once I rinsed it off my hair wad so dark that it looked like a black hole, it almost glowed.

I have used Just for men too. I didn't glow, but I did get a few comments. I thought I'd give this stuff a try; but there is no documentation on how to use it.

Isn't lead acetate that poisonous sweetener they banned at the turn of the last century? Also, isn't lead terrible for one's complexion?

Top Bottom