What's new

Your thoughts on Deodorant sprays? Suggestions for ones to try?

I use Tabac deo-spray, but only rarely. Never by itself, I spray it on for the scent on top of an application of Trader Joe's deo-stick or an alum block. I only use the Tabac when I'm getting dressed up to go out, and of course, I only use it in the winter. The rest of the year, I just go with something unscented.

Yes, I suppose girls love the smell of AXE, but it's women that enjoy a man who actually uses a deodorant. I... I just don't know where to start. The stuff is basically alcohol, butane, and fragrance. No deodorant that I know of. The cheesy commercials and tag lines that "women will be unable to resist you" is hogwash (d'uh) and insulting. The stuff reeks of synthetics.

Trust me. You're better off getting a stick of Degree, Right Guard, Old Spice, ANYTHING but that vile spray. Not trying to be rude, but implying wisdom from myself using it in the past when I was a teenager. Never got any compliments nor thumbs up's from the buddies, and at the end of the day, I didn't smell bad, but I didn't smell good.

+1

Axe if you and those around you that you wish to attract really do like it, but please at least hit the pits with an alum block.
That's all I've been using for deodorant for the last year and it's awesome.

I normally use a Sure roll-on but I keep a Lynx (Axe) spray in my locker as at the end of a 12hr shift in a hot ER with it's own array of odours I feel like I need something that smells "nice" so I tend to spritz my uniform with it if I actually get a break.

As an aside I had to change fragrances, I as using the chocolate one, but it seemed to attract gay men!

Now I've got nothing against get men, but they're not who I want to attract! :smile:

Top Bottom