What's new

Your Shaving Related Christmas "Wish List"?

I'd like some:
- A lot of Nancy Boy shaving cream (mind you, I'm european and my only tub is half empty/full)
- Geo F. Trumper shaving cream. So far I prefer GFT
- Geo F. Trumper skin food (don't know which one yet)
- More colognes!
- Dirty Bird Brush Scuttle

And I hope to get this before christmas:
- The B&B LE08 brush :001_rolle

My shaving cabinet isn't that full, but I have most of what I want. But I like to experiment with creams, soaps and ASB's.

Mergress
Merkur Slant
Dirty Bird Brush Scuttle
ultrasonic cleaner
mitchells woolfat with bowl
trumpers almond soap with bowl
truefitt and hill luxury soap with bowl
B&B brush

Looking forward to the 2008 LE brush! And if Santa is following this thread, I'd like a grab bag assortment of Honeybee Soap, plus maybe a Dovo 5/8 stainless steel straight with pearlex scales! :smile:

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
There are some great ideas so far....

With ALL the "tools" I currently have serving their purpose so well, I long for a sole bottle of Alt Innsbruck which has been on my list since around JULY!

I have a folder titled SHAVING on my desktop with a wish list in it. I told my wife since you said I'm hard to shop for here's some ideas. Since I've just about managed to list one of everything...there's no telling what she'll pick.

But I'd love a good brush and some nice matching cream/aftershave

I have a folder titled SHAVING on my desktop with a wish list in it. I told my wife since you said I'm hard to shop for here's some ideas. Since I've just about managed to list one of everything...there's no telling what she'll pick.

But I'd love a good brush and some nice matching cream/aftershave

I like your idea about the folder.:thumbup1:

I would really like to get some Nancy Boy shave cream and AS, as well as a moss scuttle.

Also,
5 golden toques
4 lbs of back bacon
3 french toasts
2 turtle necks
and a beer in a tree

(A reference for all of you hosers out there :biggrin:)

I would really like to get some Nancy Boy shave cream and AS, as well as a moss scuttle.

Also,
5 golden toques
4 lbs of back bacon
3 french toasts
2 turtle necks
and a beer in a tree

(A reference for all of you hosers out there :biggrin:)

Would this beer tree do?

proxy.php

I believe the list was
-Rooney 3/1 in Super
-4 sided paddle strop from Mr. Miller
-Soap from TGQ & Mama Bear

Everything else is in camping gear.

I like your idea about the folder.:thumbup1:

I did basically the same thing... However...

We set my daughters multiple volume wishlist up on thethingsiwant.com and it is a lot easier on all the relatives across the country.

So this year, I posted my shaving list on it as well to make things easier for my wife. Items are linked to the website that I would buy from with the actual item ready to add to cart.

Seeing as this is a "Wish List" I would like to place my Holy Grail of razors on it for Santa to see. It is a Southington Cutlery Crescent Set circa 1901 Complete.

Now really, is that to much to ask...:biggrin:

I wish my wife would leave me alone to enjoy my shaving items without complaints, rolling of the eyes, and anger every time a package arrives for me! I wish I did not have to hide all of my stuff and occasionally sneak it out to use and quickly rehide it for fear of being yelled at!

That is all I want for Christmas (except for the custom Zowada that Tim is making for me now)!

Top Bottom