What's new

Your Routine Before Bed

I shave in the morning as do a lot of others. I know there are many who shave at night. But for those who shave in the morning what is your routine with your face before bed? I am trying to find something that might work for me and keep my skin moisturized and healthy in between shaves. So share your routine if you don't mind.

Jon

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I usually fall asleep in front of the TV with the right side of my face leaning lightly on the leather recliner. I'm not sure it helps my morning shave, but I seem to be good at it.

It really depends on the day. I often just go to bed without doing anything.

However, if my shave that day was rough at all, I put on a little Thayers witch hazel and a moisturiser.

If my shave was ok but I have been sweating more then usual then I wash my face with a mild soap and then apply Aveeno.
Yet another scenario, in the winter if my face is a bit dry, I also wash but then I apply cetaphil cream. Its a bit thicker and very moisturizing.

I wash my face when I get home from work (about 1am) and follow it up with Nivea sensative skin balm before bed. My face always feels pretty good in the morning... YMMV

Top Bottom