What's new

You moderators are watchful!! ✌🏻

How dare you ban me? I contribute so much to the WetShaving community. thank you to everyone that has been here Having great discussions with me. Here’s what happened…. It’s nothing crazy you will be shocked on how trivial this is…. In addition to the numerous other sales violations that I was warned about, I asked somebody if they wanted to buy one of my brushes outside of the BST, without warning I get banned?! Me? Banned! I’m gonna put this all over Facebook, the shave den, and tell all of the YouTubers! They will all be with me when I say you guys go way too far! It’s just shaving for Christ sake! What you could’ve done was delete it and privately message me, to keep it off on the BST! Geeze! Don’t you want this form to be bigger than Facebook? Why do you think most people are in the Facebook groups? Because of power hungry moderators like you guys It shouldn’t be like that here in this society of passionate wet shavers! That is a fact! You guys banning me is like banning GeoFatBoy from the WetShaving community! It’s blasphemy! I could’ve made another account with another name and went on my way quietly contributing but I refuse to come back on here! You guys are nothing but leftist, snowflakes! 👎🏻

Love ya!

There are numerous other Forms you can express yourself and really talk about my shaving without malice or prejudice!

The Rose 🌹
th-380346657.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is that guy? I don't know every major shaving influencer or Youtuber, but this guy doesn't ring any bells.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
"I know I did the crime judge, but why are you finding me guilty waaaaaa"

Shaving Twitter will be glad to have him back

Top Bottom