What's new

Yesterday's Antique Shopping Finds Stillwater MN, Oceola WI

The prize of the day was between the Shoulderless 3/4+Wade & Butcher, Extra Hollow Ground and the Gillette "Bulldog Open Comb" I removed the tarnish from the Bulldog (aluminum/baking soda). Other straights are Ewald Busch Elderfeld 9/16" Spike with aluminum scales; 3/4 Spike Columbia Cutlery Co. "Extra Hollow Ground, Fully Warranted; 5/8 Joseph Elliots Best Silver Steel "Just Right" etching on blade; 13/16+ No Name, nice balance, weight and feel; I also found a less than half bottle of Gillette Sun Up, excellent smell, and a new, cellophane wrapped, never opened old stock bottle of Mr. Carnegie After Shave Lotion, Sandalwood Blend. and last I found a synthetic combination barbers hone. You would not believe the prices on these items, so I'm going to keep it a secret and not be accused of lying :biggrin1:. Any information you may have on any of these items is always welcomed.

$IMG_1408.jpg

I spent my teen years in Stillwater MN. Usually anything from downtown was an arm and a leg. Glad you found these prizes and still have all your extremities.

Top Bottom