What's new

WSP Blackbeard formula T

I received an email yesterday from WSP announcing a new scent BLACKBEARD. Just curious if anyone has used it and can review the scent. Sounds like something I might like.

I have Blackbeard in the original Rustic soap. To me, the scent is dry cherry tobacco. Not very sweet, which is good to me. There's also some spices going on in it, cloves for sure. I had to abandon the soap since I always reacted to using it. Later learned I have a sensitivity to cloves and/or cinnamon. But anyway, the Formula T is a solid performing soap. Would recommend it.

I received the email along with free shipping so I ordered it. I have the Tobacco Formula T
and it's a good performer along with the aftershave.

Little rum in there too maybe what others meant by cloves. Very pirate-esque. Arrrgggh. Splash lingers on me for a while. Learned not to put it on before bed quickly - odd dreams. Have old version of the soap and it's similar in scent to the splash. Lathers well. I'm sure the Formula T won't disappoint. Enjoy!

Blackbeard is one of my favorite scents so I quickly ordered the Formula T. I will say that the Aftershave is much sweeter than the soap and can be a bit too much, it lingers long into the day and can sour on hotter days. The soap however is always spot on.

Please let me know how you like it
Great soap, I'm not good at descriptions but Blackbeard performs like a quality tallow soap. Nice scent,
good glide and cushion, no weepers, and that nice tallow face feel. I also have WSP Tobacco which is
another nice soap. The tins are small, I didn't like this presentation at first but I'm good with it now as
I just load over the sink. The soap is very dense and the tin is packed with 4.7 oz. of soap.
And the shipping was really fast. Ordered on a Friday night, expecting maybe a Tuesday delivery
but it was in my mailbox on Monday morning. I highly recommend WSP soaps.

Great soap, I'm not good at descriptions but Blackbeard performs like a quality tallow soap. Nice scent,
good glide and cushion, no weepers, and that nice tallow face feel. I also have WSP Tobacco which is
another nice soap. The tins are small, I didn't like this presentation at first but I'm good with it now as
I just load over the sink. The soap is very dense and the tin is packed with 4.7 oz. of soap.
And the shipping was really fast. Ordered on a Friday night, expecting maybe a Tuesday delivery
but it was in my mailbox on Monday morning. I highly recommend WSP soaps.

I'm looking to get mine tomorrow

This is good stuff. Used it last night and the scent was really nice, spiced rum and sweet. The GF loved the scent. Jammed her nose in my neck a few times. Great lather, nice slickness that gives a great razor glide with good cushion. Post shave skin feel was "heavenly ". I'd recommend it in a heartbeat. Only 100 made gents.....:thumbsup:

This is good stuff. Used it last night and the scent was really nice, spiced rum and sweet. The GF loved the scent. Jammed her nose in my neck a few times. Great lather, nice slickness that gives a great razor glide with good cushion. Post shave skin feel was "heavenly ". I'd recommend it in a heartbeat. Only 100 made gents.....:thumbsup:
Is this offering really limited to 100 cans???

image.jpg
That's Riiiiight!!!! I bought 2..... :c1:
I got mine today and I absolutely love the scent.

Amazing, isn't it? Let me say this, when you get ready to load your brush, just when you think you have enough, stay on it an extra 10 seconds. Trust me, the lather will explode and the scent will kill you, nicely!!!! Enjoy amigo....:thumbsup:

Thank you my man! This scent may just turn out to be my oval favorite...and I have some nice soaps. This is my 5th WSP formulation T soap...Matterhorn, Gaelic tweed, barbershop and citrus blast. I think I'll go shave now.

Top Bottom