What's new

Woodys pomade

so on a recent trip to find some new pomades i came across Woodys pomade. It was $6 and came with a free bottle opener, so i gave it a try. Now i have been trying every water sol that i can find, and this beats them all hands down. its thick, and just feels like its quality, it smells like a modern cologne, think aqua di gio or azzaro by chrome, its a very light see through brownish/green color and comes in a clear tin/jar. every water sol i try says the feel is like a wax and hold like one, but this one styled exactly like i had murrarys in my hair, one or 2 combs and it was perfect. it styled like murrarys but wasnt harsh to comb at all, it was smooth. it hardens like all water sols but not nearly as crispy as layrite or suavecito. trust me, find this and use it.

Woody's Grooming makes a few products I've been dying to try out. Their "Love Grenade" Body Spray being one and their Shave Cream another. Tough stuff to find on the East Coast though. They don't sell directly through their website, which I never understood.

Top Bottom