What's new

Wolfman: On the waiting list. Questions.

I think the WR1 blade exposures are the same as when I ordered 2 years ago.

Most of my WR1s are from around 2016-17. The .54 doesn’t feel like a neg exposure to me. And I have a recent DC with a .48 that is no way -0.14 and has more blade feel than the .61 OC side! I don’t think the tolerances are as accurate as we imagine.

Not that it matters as I only use the WR3 now. I’m confident and agree with the numbers for the single edges.

Most of my WR1s are from around 2016-17. The .54 doesn’t feel like a neg exposure to me. And I have a recent DC with a .48 that is no way -0.14 and has more blade feel than the .61 OC side! I don’t think the tolerances are as accurate as we imagine.

Not that it matters as I only use the WR3 now. I’m confident and agree with the numbers for the single edges.
I think the same thing...I had a WR1 0.54 and it was similar to WR1 0.61 I don't think it's negative exposure
perhaps only 0.48 appears to be neutral exposure

Based on what I read HERE, I'm leaning toward a WR2 1.35. I'd like something more efficient than the 1.15 I have, but less aggressive than the Blackbird.

Well the Wolfman product looks sort of interesting, but in the Yesar or so I have been on B N B, there is less Wolfman talk. Maybe demand is now keeping up with supply. As far a Non Aggressive, verses, Aggressive everyone face, and beard is different. Plus change from time to time like the season, so I think it would be tough to pick a perfect Wolfman, and could be costly mistake. JMHO.

I think the same thing...I had a WR1 0.54 and it was similar to WR1 0.61 I don't think it's negative exposure
perhaps only 0.48 appears to be neutral exposure
Its interesting how we perceive blade feel differently. My WR1's .67 and .74 with .1 and .18 blade exposure have way less blade feel than my WR2 1.15 which should have 0 blade exposure according Wolfman's numbers.

After that, I'll get on the list for a WR4.
xfactordk ankerstjerne GIF by X Factor TV 2

@Balin I've tried the .48 twice and both felt completely different btw.

One was much milder than the standard gap and the other is the mentioned DC I need to revisit at some point. I've kept my older .61-67-74 OCs. If I had to sell all the WR1 gaps except one I'd keep the .61 OC... I bought this gap several times.

Never really got on with the WR2 so didn't really explore the various gaps like I did for the WR1 and WR3.

I had and sold a WR1 0.67, kept the 0.74
I had sold a 1.15 and I didn't feel the blade at all, I preferred the 1.25:biggrin1:

My .67 OC is in SS and my .74 OC is in bronze so I kept both 🤣. They feel pretty much the same to me, but the regrowth on the .74 seems to be about 2 hours later than the .67.

Never really got on with the WR2 so didn't really explore the various gaps like I did for the WR1 and WR3.
The WR2 are a different beast for me too. I was planning a 1.15 SB but ended up ordering the WR3. I can't wait for it to arrive!

Y
Are you referring to me?! I can't receive PM? I have to change something then...I didn't know

I only read about the purchase but I have no feed on shaving
Yeah, I tried to send you a message but it wouldn't let me.

I did find the other forum about the 1.20OC and 1.25SB but like you said there was no report on the shave just pictures, which they had on a WR5H handle I've never heard of or seen before. Looks great the large gap WR4 and the handle!!!

Earlier in that thread there was someone that bought a 1.50 WR4 through one of James auctions but forget if they said it was one of those aluminum prototypes as a test to see if he was able to take off enough metal to make a 1.50 gap on the WR4.

Yeah, I tried to send you a message but it wouldn't let me.
I didn't know, sorry... I have to change something in the settings it seems ☹️

I did find the other forum about the 1.20OC and 1.25SB but like you said there was no report on the shave just pictures,
That's right him...in the end I think a wr4 1.20 could be fine for you

I didn't know, sorry... I have to change something in the settings it seems ☹️

That's right him...in the end I think a wr4 1.20 could be fine for you
Yeah still waiting on the Hawk V3 I bought from @Eben Stone. Last update earlier today says it made it to Atlanta, so a few more days and I'll have my first AC razor experience. Any idea what the Razorock Hawk blade gap is? I searched and didn't find any numbers.

Top Bottom