What's new

Will I be a NB?

Just placed an order for my first round of nancy boy goods.
Got the facial cleanser to try out, the 3 pack of bath soap, and the mild deo.
Scents of soaps - spa, signature, and sweetgrass.

The next order will consist of hand lotion and one of the masks. I didn't want to go overboard first round because I have no clue what any of the stuff smells like.

We'll see how it goes, and reviews will follow once everything is received. Only downside thus far is the shipping options...either ground or expensive.

I use their shampoo routinely. Their body soaps are very nice and last awhile. I'm currently using their body moisturizer to help my skin fight the NYC dry heat winter blues, and my 11 y/o son loves their body wash. So yeah, chances are good that you'll become a NB.

Did you join their "shopping club?" (I forget what they call it.) When you register you automatically get 10% off the bottom line (pre-shipping). Makes spending the $$ a bit more palatable.

Did you join their "shopping club?" (I forget what they call it.) When you register you automatically get 10% off the bottom line (pre-shipping). Makes spending the $$ a bit more palatable.

The discount is 15%

To the OP, if you spend $50+, then ground shipping is free.

You're going to love the soaps. The Sweetgrass is my favorite, but they're all wonderful scents and the lather's fantastic.

Don't bypass the shave creams . . . it's all I use anymore. Yeah, that good. :thumbup1:

NANP™

yea i didnt want to bypass anything but i figured i would try bits at a time
evbo - i did join their club to get the discount

I haven't tried any of the NB products, but I read time and time again, favorable reviews about them here. I may have to give some of them a try next time I need to buy more goodies.

I tried the deodorant and laundry powder for my first order. I'm now a NB. I've never used anything like it for the laundry. Even my 15 year old daughter comments on it and normally she could care less and the laundry.

i love nb and so will you. the body moisturizer, shave cream, soaps (nice scent choices, btw), facial moisturizer, shampoo, conditioner, essential oil, and laundry detergent are regulars at my house. the hand lotion works well, but the scent is very strong (and thats citrus, apparently the mildest scent). the deodorant didn't do it for me either. fwiw.

Just got the NB signature shaving cream and ultramarine cream. I just took a whiff of the shaving cream and if their signature scent smells that good with all their products, it might be worth it to try their body soaps, laundry detergent and house scents (my girlfriend used to give me a hard time about my apartment smelling like a person and gave me this Glade thing that actually worked).

I got the night cream in an effort to just moisturize heavily at night and then just use a touch of my trusty Eucerin during the day to avoid looking really shiny (and maybe completely forgo moisturizing in the mornings come summer).

Quite excited about trying the signature SC tonight. I read so many rave reviews about NB products that I figured they're worth a try, even though I have a ton of shaving creams by now and more samples from the 3T's coming in the mail.

the only thing I'm not head over heels on is their AS gel. I use their bath soap, laundry detergent, SC, facial moisturizer and Perfume..... Oh, and I have a shirt and hat.

Top Bottom