What's new

Why on Earth would anyone do this?

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
SYNTHOL ALERT!

If he wanted to look a little less stupid, he should have pumped his forearms full of synthol, too, and maybe his delts. I bet his back isn't particularly impressive. But you know what? They are his arms, not mine. I respect his right to be a moron.

Want to end up with impressive arms? Don't train them. Train back, chest, legs and shoulders. Squat with dumbbells. Deadlift with both hands gripping the same direction. Do balls-out heavy dumbbell shrugs. Chins and rows and Arnolds and dumbbell bench press. Your arms will grow more, initially, if you DON'T train them directly, than if you do, as long as you are doing your heavy compound exercises to failure, with no excuses or whining or wussing out, and you are eating and resting properly. Also remember that triceps are much bigger than biceps, and 3/5 of your arm size is from your triceps, anyhow.

Anabolic/Androgenic steroids NOT needed to simply look impressive. Synthol and implants and other filler material detracts from the big picture. I think the guy looks ridiculous. He looks like what he is... a moron. But as I already said, it is his right to be an idiot. Or moron. Whatever.

I've seen the same story in another "newspaper", again printing the story without any checks, despite the obviously unnatural shape of the guy.
The media are going downhill - yes it's actually possible!

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Between the guy in the link and Valentino, I'm not impressed.

Top Bottom