What's new

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

proxy.php

The Jets just made a statement and they get to beat up the Bengals again next week in the playoffs. May be a contender

Sam

#1 that. nfc west champs :thumbup:

There running game (beanie wells) as well as being able to stop the run really came together in the last quarter of the season.

Plus what can you say about this tandem .. Larry fitzgerald & anquan bolden. Wow, just wow :w00t:

+2

I don't care if my beloved Ravens win a single game in the playoffs. I'm just glad that their victory last night made sure the Steelers won't be playing in the second week of January. :w00t:

The Jets just made a statement and they get to beat up the Bengals again next week in the playoffs. May be a contender

Sam

Obviously the Jets will win with their superior defense, I wonder if Ocho Cinco will change his name back to Chad like he said he would if he was shut down like he was. Probably should have focused more on the game plan than his touchdown celebration rehearsal.:001_tt2:

I really thought the Patriots would do it, until Welker got injured. I don't think they can recover from that, which is fine, because I don't like the Patriots.

I would like the Colts to win, but Manning has a tendency to fold in big games.

I, unfortunately, think the Chargers will win. I really detest Philip Rivers.

Obviously the Jets will win with their superior defense, I wonder if Ocho Cinco will change his name back to Chad like he said he would if he was shut down like he was. Probably should have focused more on the game plan than his touchdown celebration rehearsal.:001_tt2:

He had an out planned even before the game started.
He rolled around on the turf for a little bit in pre-game warm up and then limped off to the sidelines.
I think he got acting tips from Denzel Washington :lol:

I'm just saying :wink2:

Top Bottom