What's new

Who's an nba fan??

More specifically who loves the Nuggets?? Number 2 in the west babay, and 7-0 against the east! Looking for a franchise record 5-0 road trip tonight against the Kings. Everybody said we would be terrible without Melo...but look at us now. Number 4 in the power rankings and 2 deep at every position...take that haters!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Nuggets fans haven't had much to cheer about over the years. Good luck to them.

I'm the opposite-NYKnicks fan who wished our owner hadn't made the trade for Melo w/ the Nuggets. But still an NBA fan. At least now we aren't dreadful-just mediocre.

marty

I was a big NBA fan and made it to quite a few games every year. Unfortunately, "The Decision" and the lock-out combined to make me lose any interest in the professional game. I can't see spending hours of my time and my hard earned money on players and owners that I can't empathize with in any way. I still enjoy college and high school basketball and have been watching more of it than ever before. I have a couple of friends that I've been getting together with and we've tried to catch a game or two a week. Tomorrow night is a game between two of the better high school teams in the area. Perhaps my interest in the NBA will eventually return, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

Mike

Not nearly as much as football, but yes. I'm pretty excited about my hometown Wizards 3-15 start. A little annoyed about the win tonight, though. Just who do they think they are?!?!

Man I feel bad for you guys, Knicks were definitely way better before the trade. They gave up their guts for a pure shooter who takes too many shots and doesn't play D :blink: Now the Nuggets are at least 2 deep in every position. But on the bright side, after the Nuggets Knicks game Melo said he shoots too much and need to get the team more involved. I kind of laughed because it took him this long to figure that out...ball hog lol. Knicks need a true point guard (MORONS FOR LETTING BILLUPS GO), D'Antoni needs to push team basketball, and Melo needs to be a team player. When that happens they could be deadly.

I have already watched more NBA action this season than the past 5 or so years combined. As a Timberwolves fan we haven't had much to cheer for over that span. Now that Ricky Rubio has arrived and appears to be for real, things are changing. They may actually have the most potential in the near future of any of our pro franchises. The other 3 seem to be going nowhere fast.

I'm a big Magic fan who is worried about the D12 situation.

I grew up in Orlando so naturally a Magic fan as well. D12....go or stay...I won't lose any sleep over it, but I think he just needs to go. The damage is done already. I wouldn't want to play with a guy that doesn't want to play with me and doesn't believe his team is good enough.

Someone explain to me the logic behind scheduling the All Star game to be played on the exact same day, at the exact same time as the Academy Awards. Are they hoping to steal viewers, or something? There are 52 weeks in a year. How does this make sense?

I'm an NBA fan, well more of a Lakers fan. Hoping LA can make some intelligent moves before the trade deadline, but it appears that the owner of the team (Jerry Buss) is letting his son handle the decisions, so who knows what will happen. Exciting times, and plenty of games to watch.

Oh, and FWIW, commissioner Stern is my least favorite part of the NBA.

Someone explain to me the logic behind scheduling the All Star game to be played on the exact same day, at the exact same time as the Academy Awards. Are they hoping to steal viewers, or something? There are 52 weeks in a year. How does this make sense?

Well this year the NBA is on a tight schedule....but who cares about the Academy Awards???

Top Bottom