Who is this Chuck Norris?

Discussion in 'The Barber Shop' started by Tarzan, Mar 14, 2008.

1. I see his name mentioned often in this forum. What's the story with him?
    Is he a local hero or something?

Cheers

Panos

2. Wil

Wil

sit down and get ready for the mailstorm

3. alb

alb

As I recall, the lack of shaving on his part is simply due to the fact that only Chuck Norris can actually cut Chuck Norris.

4. plus, that extra fist would look funny without the beard hiding it

5. He is only one of the greatest martial artests ever. He is only a little better than I am :cool:

6. :ouch1::ouch1::ouch1: :kyle1:

He's a global God.

7. You HAVE to be kidding!!! Chuck Norris is watching you RIGHT NOW...his fist is about to pop through your monitor.

8. Prepare for P-A-I-N.

9. :thumbdown point fighter!

10. If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death

11. It takes 14 puppeteers to make Chuck Norris smile, but only 2 to make him destroy an orphanage.

12. Really? I thought that it was due to even his facial hair being really tough, and current shaving technology has not devised an effective combination of pre-shave prep and razor material that can effectively slice his stubble.

I'm sure he's just waiting for one of those laser razors that we see in sci-fi movies - that might be tough enough!

13. Chuck Norris is THE reason Baskin Robbins only has 31 flavors - he doesn't like Fudge Ripple.

He is a man who can watch the 60 Minutes tv show in only 20 minutes.

He can win a game of Connect Four in only 3 moves.

14. A fake fighter and a movie/tv star, that has some very funny attributes attributed to him.

15. My own Chuck favourite

When Chuck Norris bites into a lemon, the lemon pulls a face

16. Dude, is that a nice rock you live under?

Prepare to be bombarded!

17. Chuck Norris is the one who can divide by 0.
    Also, when Chuck Norris gets in water, he doesn't get wet, water gets Chuck Norris

18. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks guys!

19. +1 on that. Best Martial Artist? The great Martial Arts masters dont have shows on USA Network.. He's not even that tough, despite Honda using him in their advertising campaign.. you want to see tough? Click the link below sucka.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hykyX-LwRwI