What's new

Who is going to win it, Seahawks or Broncos?

I pic the Broncos, Peyton is too Boss this year. Got better with age it seems.

proxy.php

I pic the Broncos, Peyton is too Boss this year. Got better with age it seems.

+1
I was a big Peyton fan when he was here in Indy, and still am. I think it will also be poetic justice to show the people who ran him out of town just how "washed up" he really is. :D

I thought the Broncos looked really good this last game. Really just hoping for a great game, but if I was betting I'd go with Denver.

I have a feeling Peyton may fall apart. I like Peyton, both as a person and as a player, but I always worry about him in the Super Bowl. I'm rooting for the Broncos, but I'm concerned.

I'm not a Colts fan, despite living in Indy, but Peyton was always my favorite part of the Colts, so I definitely wouldn't mind seeing the Irsay's getting comeuppance by Peyton winning with his new team.

Should be interesting with the Seahawks having a great defense with the Broncos a great offense. The early money in Las Vegas has given the Broncos by 1 to 3 points. What was interesting was that earlier the Seahawks were a slight favorite.

My fearless prediction: Broncos by 7.

I'm definitely pulling for the Broncos. As a Niner fan, I would hate to see the Seagulls hoisting the trophy. Also, being born in TN, I am a big Peyton fan and hope he can win a couple more rings before he retires.

+1
I was a big Peyton fan when he was here in Indy, and still am. I think it will also be poetic justice to show the people who ran him out of town just how "washed up" he really is. :D

He was so in control, you can see it in his eyes that only one thing is stopping him from winning it, a MACK truck.....even that may not stop him.
proxy.php

Denver. You can tell everybody. Go ahead and tell everybody. Peyton is the Man(ning), he's the Man(ning), he's the Man(ning).

[Bans self]

Last edited:
There's obviously a ton of coverage on the Seattle D vs Indy O part of this matchup, which is certainly going to be a big driver during the game and I have no doubt that both groups are going to be up for the challenge. But when it comes to "the little things" that win ballgames, it's really going to come down to how well the Indy defense is going to stand up to the Seattle offense. To focus that thought a little, it's going to come down to how the "front 7" of Denver handles the Seattle run game and whether the guys in the secondary can keep the Seattle WR from making the big plays that they seem to come up with when they're most needed.

Pete Carroll LOVES to hammer defensive lines with a strong dose of Marshawn Lynch throughout the game and if he can keep Seattle's drives alive and maybe even break off a big run, then Denver's going to be in trouble. On the other side, I've been really impressed with Denver's defense through the playoffs and if they can get pressure on Wilson and keep Lynch from going Beast Mode then Denver will probably win.

There's obviously a ton of coverage on the Seattle D vs Indy O part of this matchup, which is certainly going to be a big driver during the game and I have no doubt that both groups are going to be up for the challenge. But when it comes to "the little things" that win ballgames, it's really going to come down to how well the Indy defense is going to stand up to the Seattle offense. To focus that thought a little, it's going to come down to how the "front 7" of Denver handles the Seattle run game and whether the guys in the secondary can keep the Seattle WR from making the big plays that they seem to come up with when they're most needed.

Pete Carroll LOVES to hammer defensive lines with a strong dose of Marshawn Lynch throughout the game and if he can keep Seattle's drives alive and maybe even break off a big run, then Denver's going to be in trouble. On the other side, I've been really impressed with Denver's defense through the playoffs and if they can get pressure on Wilson and keep Lynch from going Beast Mode then Denver will probably win.

Great analyzes, sometimes the heart has more power and determination than superior talent or defense....Peyton's heart looks like a lion, its scary.

Top Bottom