What's new

Who bought it?

IMG_4639.png

I have seen two in all the time I have collected razors. Incredibly rare set complete with a shipper. But it does have a crack.

What's the story behind it? And what are the two cylindrical drums on each end? Just curious and want to learn. A link would be fine 🍻

What's the story behind it? And what are the two cylindrical drums on each end? Just curious and want to learn. A link would be fine 🍻
Very rare and beautiful gold plated and engraved NEW Deluxe President Set in like new condition. This set is featured on the Mr-Razor website: https://www.mr-razor.com/Rasierer/The%20NEW/1930%20NEW%20President%20from%20Paul%20Vallant.jpg Two notes about the pictures on the website: 1) The picture of the top cap is not my razor; and 2) The picture in the lower right corner has a weird reflection that makes it look like there might be plate loss on the top of the tubes, but there is no plate loss.There is a small hairline crack in the upper part of the handle, which has not changed since I obtained the set in 2016. There is also a small dent on the bottom of the handle (barely visible in picture #17). The set is complete with a brush, shaving soap and four unused blades. The base of the brush is 1 11/16" tall (I'm unsure of the material), 3 1/4" tall overall and weighs 33.5g. The printing on the brush is somewhat indistinct, but says Best Badger. The knot looks unused. The shaving soap is missing some of the wrapper but looks unused. The case looks like new also. The shipper that I received the set in has no markings but is a perfect fit, so I assume that it is the original shipper. Please use the zoom feature and look closely at the pictures, as they are part of the description. Please ask any questions before bidding

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand

Naa, too expensive, this would bankrupt the troll, and his walls of Jericho come crumbling down. Whoever bought it though has got to be rich, the kind of rich that would by 1000 buckaroo Rocnel Saylors. And because the collectible value is so high, that set should be in a locked display case with safety glass. And lets hope the home has a burglar alarm too for when a thief comes around at night. Personally, I would never want something that expensive, because once someone in your local life knows that you got it, and they know its value, people are pretty crazy these days, they would stop at nothing to steal it. But regardless, congrats to the new owner of that magnificent set!

Top Bottom