What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Good morning felas

A cool rainy day today.

This morning is a Columbian bean. Made in the Bunn with a bit of Coffee Rich added.

IMG_2572.jpeg

Wellza’s Chaps- today it was some Sprouts beans brewed by the Moccamaster. Not too much going on here in my neck of the woods today. The earth’s still a spinning, i’m still a grinning, and i think i might just knock one out of life’s proverbial ballpark this inning! Here’s a cheer for good times and great cups of joy! Peace fellers 🙏

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, coffee crew.

Eight O'Clock Original. French Press. Black.

It's 60° in Music City right now with a high around 70°. A cooler, sunny day expected. I got about 7 hours of sleep last night. I've noticed since moving back to TN my sinuses have not been acting up as much. Interesting. I'm seeing more and more Cicadas around my place. @blethenstrom how's the Cicada situation where you are?

My lovely date and I have decided to make burgers at her place this evening, have a few glasses of wine and watch a movie. She only lives 15 minutes away from me. :)

Happy Friday and God bless you, crew.

Good morning, coffee crew.

Eight O'Clock Original. French Press. Black.

It's 60° in Music City right now with a high around 70°. A cooler, sunny day expected. I got about 7 hours of sleep last night. I've noticed since moving back to TN my sinuses have not been acting up as much. Interesting. I'm seeing more and more Cicadas around my place. @blethenstrom how's the Cicada situation where you are?

My lovely date and I have decided to make burgers at her place this evening, have a few glasses of wine and watch a movie. She only lives 15 minutes away from me. :)

Happy Friday and God bless you, crew.
Good morning!

I guess since I am in the coffee thread I need to have a coffee report.

Gevalia House Blend, Drip, Black (Swedish coffee for a Swede. Makes sense...)

65 degrees F here in Raleigh, Nc at 7:15 am. Will just be hitting 82 degrees or so here today so a very pleasant day.

We have only seen a few cicadas so far here. Not out in force yet. I am not sure how severe the cicada brood is here since I have never gone through it here in Raleigh before. You are probably in an area where they will be heavier. I guess the peak will hit in May-June right? Soon time to get the chocolate fondue out and have some chocolate covered cicadas.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Good morning!

Organic Sumatra and some yogurt with blueberries. It’s been really cool and rainy only 52 degrees. I had a friend from Tennessee that moved to Ohio and his comment was: One day you have the furnace on, the next day you have the air conditioner on. He hated snow, so back to Tennessee he went.
IMG_4786.jpeg

I am homing in the right grinder settings for my K-Ultra with the Ubora Coffee (Augusta, GA) - Peru Cajamarca beans using the V60-01 Switch and the Coffee Chronicler recipe (hybrid recipe). The metallic taste (from the unseasoned grinder) was not noticeable today so I think the grinder is seasoning nicely.

As a thank you to Vincent at Tales Coffee for making his coffee videos, I ordered a bag of Tales Coffee Faerie. The shipping was only $7 USD or so for shipping from Canada to Virginia. It should balance out my last few bags of beans that all had similar taste profiles even though some were medium roast and others were light roast.

I hope you gents have a great Friday!

What’s the haps, captains?!?! Slept almost 8 hours so I’m rested and ready to be tested (whatever that may entail). This morning it was the Sprouts beans brewed by the Moccamaster, and drank graciously. We’re all going to make some mistakes, for we are just mere mortals but to forgive another mortal, oh how divine! Have a wonderful day, fellers 🙏

Top Bottom