What's new

What your EDC (Every Day Carry)

Just the usual. Work or play is all the same.

Attachments

• $DSC_0091.JPG
    $DSC_0091.JPG
    340.8 KB · Views: 508
I sure envy you guys that can "Carry".
Living here in Canada, it does not happen.

Depends on the where and your job :) Mind the places you are allowed (for civilian) you generally want something a wee bit heavier then hand guns allow.

Everyones stuff looks new except whispers and that wallets barely broken in:glare: New stuff IMHO does not count as EDC.

Phone, wallet, keys, revolver and rifle....

Wallet looks old.... phone is tore up....keys are rusty.. S&W 36 is "new" but the rifle is tore up.

Then there are old geezers who go all "retro", have been all retro, and ain't changin' at this point.

Smith & Wesson Model 10 Heavy Barrel .38 Special, stoked with Winchester +P 158 grain lead SWCs, Case Baby Butterbean redbone folder, and late 1950s Omega Constellation.
proxy.php

Beautiful!

Then there are old geezers who go all "retro", have been all retro, and ain't changin' at this point.

Smith & Wesson Model 10 Heavy Barrel .38 Special, stoked with Winchester +P 158 grain lead SWCs, Case Baby Butterbean redbone folder, and late 1950s Omega Constellation.
proxy.php

Sig 239 SAS, one or two depending on where we are headed, ASP collapsible, Spyderco and Cell Phone. Truck and car have water, first aid/blow-out kits and other goodies for most any unforeseen. We live in Desert Country(illegals and Drug Runners) so we carry more then some. Been there done that, don't leave anything avoidable to chance

N1ck, is that an Officer's ACP? I've been trying to decide on an Officer's size 1911, and this one is currently at the top of my list. Looks like a nice one, from what can be seen in your pic.

Thanks. After looking at the pic more closely, it does appear the slide is too long for an Officer's size pistol. Thanks for the response, though. Still looks like an excellent choice for SD duty, just not exactly what I've been looking for.

They come with me every day:

proxy.php

Bought that SP1 in 1997 and it has been through many many TSA hands. It always made it and don't think it will ever be left behind.

I carry a Spyderco Delica 4 and a Ruger LCP 380 w/lasermax. The LCP is just for getting out of a tough spot in an emergency, I'm not looking to go to war with it.

I carry either a SOG Trident or a Cold Steel pocket Bushman. If I need something more discreet, I have a small Kershaw that I swap out.

Other than the blade, I carry a small Gerber Curve on my keyring, a zippo, a tactical pen, and if I feel like I really need to be armed, a 511 tactical boot knife.

I don't know how you guys do it! Things in my back pockets drive me nuts so I carry phone in left front pocket, wallet and keys in right, sunnies on head and pen in shirt

I don't keep anything except maybe the knife in the back pockets. I tend to wear mostly cargo pants, so phone in the left thigh, wallet in the right. Knife either goes in the knife pocket on my Taclites or the right slant pocket. Occasionally in the back right. Pen goes in the left slant.

Top Bottom