What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Just arrived today. Proraso Woods And Spice cologne and pre-shave cream. Plus the Muhle R41.

proxy.php

Another Happy Customer.
That R41 is a Great Razor.
The other Stuff is Good Also.
[emoji38][emoji23][emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100 Gillette Silver Blue blades. Tried them for the first time recently and loved my sample tuck enough to take the plunge on a bulk buy.

Didn't by it today but i bought it in the last two weeks while i've been on vacation. Looking forward to it when i get home. First is a gillette fatboy that i believe is overclocked, which also came with a gillette slim that's supposedly just has a sticking twist open knob. Then i bought a razorock slant. Then i got really crazy and about the razorock lupo with a vertigo stainless steel handle. Was planning on replating the gillette fatboy and gillette slim but now think that i'm just going to fix them and sell those two as well as my gillette super adjustable and probably the slant as well and just keep my trusty SLOC and see how the lupo is. I also may try out the slant and decide if i want to keep that or the lupo. either way i'm not sure how i'm going to explain all this to the wife when we get home.

Got delivery today of a tub of Proraso Green pre-shave, and a better-than-average condition Schick Injector Model E with original case & several blades.

Most recent (yesterday) was my pre-order of both the new soaps from Talbot shaving. One for my wife and one for me, they will be the first Talbot soaps in the den, very excited!

Just picked up a lot on ebay which included an old de travel Razor, an old style gillette, 2 1912, a micromatic and 5 different style autostrops. Some others as well. 30 bucks. They're pretty worn but some of them i wanted to try for some time now. I also picked up a vintage autostrop strip to go with my 'new' razors. Should be fun.

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
After 9/11, I got used to having to check in my razors (yes, even the wimpy disposable ones). That's why I got an electric razor now--so that I don't have to check it in and risk becoming chia-face if the luggage got lost. However, the rules keep changing. Play it safe or just be prepared to throw everything away at the security check point.
Not really feeling all that secure...

After weeks of reading reviews and so many glowing posts from fellow vintage razor owners, I decided on a Gillette Slim. The idea of being able to dial in the aggressiveness and even change it mid-shave is appealing. Having a liking for restoration, I decided on a rhodium made to order from Razor Emporium. Now having to wait is the hard part!

Attachments

• 53C50244-D08B-404E-8027-0F66E144814F.jpeg
    53C50244-D08B-404E-8027-0F66E144814F.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 17
Yaqi 2 band badger, BnM Seville Excelsior and a pack of treet platinums to get me over the 45 free shipping line from WCS.

Top Bottom