What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

I have a problem

Game Changer .76 with Barber poll handle.
IMG_0530.jpeg

RR Super Knurled handle for ‘72 Spiral Tech

IMG_0529.jpeg

Dubl Duck brush from BTS

IMG_0533.jpeg
IMG_0532.jpeg

Finally some soaps and after shaves

Catie’s Bubbles

IMG_0539.jpeg

House of Mammoth

IMG_0540.jpeg

Jay21

Collecting wife bonus parts
What is the reason for it?
I have a new job this year. Pays well but they work you pretty hard. I refuse to get up any earlier than 5am and that doesn’t leave enough time for a SR shave before starting work at 06:30. I’ve been shaving at night which is a relaxing way to wind down but by the late afternoon the ‘just shaved’ feeling is starting to wear off.

I’ve been playing around with a Blackland Blackbird lately and can actually get a comfortable shave with it. A first with a DE for me. Two passes is an easy DFS+. It’s efficient!

Cleanup is the real time saver for me. You don’t have to be precious with a stainless razor, disposable blades, synthetic brush and face lathered cream. All in it’s just under 10 minutes. It’s not the ritual I enjoy on the weekend but I can squeeze it in before I have to get out the door. Shave lasts all day.

It’s out of control. I need to find a new job. It’s not worth it.

Last edited:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
IMG_1594.jpeg
IMG_1596.jpeg
IMG_1598.jpeg
IMG_1600.jpeg
IMG_1603.jpeg

Mail Call Number 1.
A very recent purchase off eBay. A pair of Gillette Razor Cases. They were paired in an auction out here in Australia and I was lucky enough to win the auction. They will need a good clean and sanitise and then I will have to look through my razor collection as I do believe that I have the razors to match the cases here.

Top Bottom