What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Enjoyed a birthday recently and bought a couple of items from the Mens Room Barbershop. I ordered the Parker Variant SB, Proraso balm, and an empty tin. What a haul of sample items!

1000022664.jpg

Just arrived. Timeless TRBR adjustable brush. The rubber collets holds the brush in place without adhesive. From left to right 28mm to 20mm.

Also in the mail Arianna and Evans B1 Lancer push to open butterfly. My curiosity overcame my wallet.

View attachment 1837886
I was checking out the handle at the Maggard Meet up. It is very interesting just not sure I would be swapping out knots on a regular basis to make it worthwhile. If it wasn't a hygenic issue it could be good for a shop to lend out (with a deposit of course) and be able to test out different knots to find the best fit for you.

I was checking out the handle at the Maggard Meet up. It is very interesting just not sure I would be swapping out knots on a regular basis to make it worthwhile. If it wasn't a hygenic issue it could be good for a shop to lend out (with a deposit of course) and be able to test out different knots to find the best fit for you.
Part of my research plan. Different knots, same knots different sizes. All the while holding the handle constant. It's trivial to swap out the collets so if you aren't experimenting, just keep the knots in their collets. I think you can order the collets separately.

Part of my research plan. Different knots, same knots different sizes. All the while holding the handle constant. It's trivial to swap out the collets so if you aren't experimenting, just keep the knots in their collets. I think you can order the collets separately.
I luckily haven't fallen into the brush or razor rabbit hole yet, just the tobacco scent soap hole at this time. I don't have enough real estate to go down those paths yet.

Just received this today. 5 months into this great journey and I am a spry 54 year old. The mug is in mint condition and the brush alone was worth the deal. The seller even shipped it for free. It was her late husband's and was moved that it was going to a new home to be used instead gathering dust in her closet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429-175835_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240429-175835_eBay.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 25
Postie brought a few items today,this is the shaving related stuff,a few scents and a free sample soap,why have i added a Pein hammer you may be wondering,just because it's to go with the steel block i received the other day,i already have a pein hammer in the toolbox but its quite a large one,i'll keep this one on my shelf beside the block😁
20240501_104024 1.jpg

Top Bottom