What's new

Walmart aftershaves

When I was to Walmart two days ago I replenished my AV Musk (one of my favorites) and I bought some Brut AS since I have never tried it. How do you all like Brut?

If you’re okay with a balm, I believe Wal Mart carries Duke Cannon Ice Cold After Shave Balm. I think DC also makes some splashes, too, which I’m guessing Wal Mart could have or could have sent to the store.

For local availability if you have a local beauty supply house , or one of the local "ethnic" beauty supply shops that you see selling wigs and stuff they usually have a good supply of shaving supplies.... A lot of the scents that you may have smelled from barbershops and what not are available from beauty supply shops..... There are even gallon size jugs available of some scents....

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I also have the Stetson cooling moisture in my local walmart as well. I have it and it is OK. Probably won't be replenishing though. Nice bottles though. Still glass.

Yeah, I've never been a fan of that one, Boris.

Just used it this morning. Naah neither am I. I will use up the bottle as frugal me cannot let anything go to waste, but no more after that.
Stetson smells ok, but I don't like it because something in it makes my face feel "sticky".

When I was to Walmart two days ago I replenished my AV Musk (one of my favorites) and I bought some Brut AS since I have never tried it. How do you all like Brut?
Growing up with 1970s advertising, my childhood mind associated Brut with cheap polyester suits and unbuttoned shirts exposing animal-like hairy chests. And past-prime Joe Namath (same thing?)

After trying it recently, I really like Brut. (I also have an animal-like hairy chest, but I have always kept it covered).

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Growing up with 1970s advertising, my childhood mind associated Brut with cheap polyester suits and unbuttoned shirts exposing animal-like hairy chests. And past-prime Joe Namath (same thing?)

After trying it recently, I really like Brut. (I also have an animal-like hairy chest, but I have always kept it covered).
Canoe is in the same family. Similar.

Reactions: ewk
Top Bottom