What's new

Voshkod Blades - Where do I, where do you buy it from?

Hi Guys!

Where do you usually buy your Voskhod blades from? I recently found a website where 100 Voskhod blades cost around 7.50€ (equals to ~ $8) plus 5.80€ shipping (the same for the US).

Source: voskhod.eu

Maybe you know a source to get them from less expensive?

Let me / us know please.

Thanks.

Kind greetings from Berlin.

Chris

Last edited:
Update: Currently, they (Voskhod) are out of stock but I am very certain this will change pretty soon.

Chris

Great question - I look forward to reading the responses. Voskhod is one of my favorite blades, but I have also bought some that were poorly ground and performed poorly. I'd love to learn which sellers to buy from and which to avoid.

I bought 100 Voskhod blades from Maggard. They were more than $8/100, but still cheaper than most other blades. I didn't have to wait for shipping from Russia either.

I bought 400 of them from eBay from a Russian vendor who sells them currently for $5.70 US plus 5.50 for shipping. I asked him for a combined shipping price, which, if I recall correctly was only about $10 for 400, so buying in bulk does save a bit on shipping.

Amazon, fulfilled by Italian Barber. 100 were roughly $10.00 US, plus shipping. I bought 300 on that order about a year ago. Voskhods are what work best for me.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I use eBay. Got a deal a bit ago for around $7.75 shipped, but that seems to be gone now. I've got a few hundred on hand so I'm good until I see them on the cheap again.

I rotate between Voskhod, Astra SP and Feather. Every once in a while I throw in something else for variety. I rather like most of the 7 O'Clock blades, but nothing has dethroned that main 3 blade rotation.

On another note, I found 200 Astra SP's on the Bay for $18.65 shipped. I was quite pleased with that price.

I bought 300 on eBay from a seller in Russia a year ago for about 23 USD including shipping. They took about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive, but they were very well packaged in bubble wrap. I got a better shipping deal by buying in bulk. I sold or traded two packages and kept one.

I havent tried these blades yet, are they any good? I read a review of them somewhere with someone complaining they are so dull he couldnt get a decent shave out of them.

Top Bottom