What's new

FS UK/EU - Muhle Rocca R94 & Henson AL13++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearing some space by moving on a pair of immaculate "as new" razors. Anything that does look like a blemish is probably a fibre of tissue, as I literally wrap my razors in tissue paper when not in use!

Likely to be of most interest to UK / EU members due to shipping and the original EU prices, but if you are based elsewhere drop me a line and we can come to an arrangement. Apologies for photo quality - I live in an old house with small windows and the natural light is terrible, but flash doesn't work for photographing shiny objects!

1) Muhle Rocca R 94 (V4)

This is the steel handle version of the V4 (current) head. A nice, mid-aggression shaver and very smooth.

Lightly used and sent to you in the original box. I even have the free alum block from Muhle that I can throw in, also unused.

20230727_120442(1).jpg

20230727_120636.jpg

20230727_120732.jpg

Cost New: £90
Selling: £60 inc. postage for UK/EU.

2) Henson AL13 Medium (++) in Aircraft Aluminium

Used only twice! I stupidly failed to keep the box, but I still have the RK blades that came with it, which I will include. There is a minute blemish on the handle about 2mm from the top, which was there from the factory. I have attempted to show this in the photo but it’s tiny and a blind man would be pleased to see it. The razor is otherwise immaculate, as you would expect for so little use.

20230727_124714.jpg

20230727_121108.jpg

20230727_120959.jpg

Cost New: £80
Selling: £57.50 inc. postage for UK / EU.

Thanks for looking!

Looks like there is no interest in these razors. I will leave this thread open until close of play on Monday, then I will lock it so I can put them up for sale elsewhere.

If anyone wants to make me an offer on something, or would like me to hold something for them until they can sort out finances, then let me know.

Following discussion with another member it has become apparent that even though I am offering significant reductions on the UK prices for these razors, these still aren't a great deal for anyone outside the UK if they get caught with import duties. Once again, "Rip-off Britain" shafts the UK consumer!

With that in mind, I am going to close this thread early and pop these on a UK only marketplace, where these prices should be more attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom