What's new

GIVEAWAY! Too many soaps, the Heresy PIF.

Winner of a new A&E L'Orange Verte as the only person to bench Grubauer with a preference.
Winner of a new Gentleman's Nod Sir Arthur Woodshaver71.
PM addresses and I'll get them out Mon.
So you ended the contest? Are those the winners of the boxes? Im sorry its just a little confusing.... So were we supposed to have a preference on benching or not benching ?? Also were we supposed to pick a preference on the soap Boxes also ??

Reactions: Kix
So you ended the contest? Are those the winners of the boxes? Im sorry its just a little confusing.... So were we supposed to have a preference on benching or not benching ?? Also were we supposed to pick a preference on the soap Boxes also ??
Random number generator after the game on the 10th.

"I'm in and keep Grubauer on the bench."
A&E or GN

Random number generator after the game on the 10th.

"I'm in and keep Grubauer on the bench."
A&E or GN
I was thinking of the wrong game I guess... I for some crazy reason was thinking the Big game that's tonight ( the Superbowl ) . I saw the I'm in and for some reason thought since it was one sentence you meant type what you wrote about keeping Grubauer on the bench.. The last part I for some reason didn't pay attention to about A&E or GN .. Sorry.....

Reactions: Kix
@JimL911 I received the A&E box today. What a treat! 30 soaps and creams, which includes 2 new A&E soaps.

These days, I only by buy a couple soaps a year. So there are a good number of brands in the box that I’ve never tried including:

- Gentleman’s Nod
- Faena
- Through the Fire
- Esbjerg
- MER Shaving and
- Pereira’s.

Thanks again for sharing.

@JimL911 I received the A&E box today.

These days, I only by buy a couple soaps a year. So there are a good number of brands in the box that I’ve never tried including:
- Faena

Thanks again for sharing.
Nice rose, I believe I got direct 8-9 years ago. Unfortunately no longer made.

Top Bottom