What's new

Thinking about a high end PCP Airgun

I don't really need it out to about 50 yards since it shoots pretty darn flat but after that I tend to forget the drop. I take those chipmunks wherever I see them, and they're skittish as hell so it's better from farther out. Tired of them digging up my yard.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Scope is massive, but very cool! UPS tracking shows that the gun and tank are out for delivery!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
5CAD32CC-D5F2-4337-9FBA-E63D0AD4CD8C.jpeg
177BAD5C-AF79-49A1-B3D7-45A843CF25A9.jpeg
Hawke Sidewinder 30 mm 6-24x56 first focal plane

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Gun , tank and accoutrements arrived late today, gotta work the next two days, will post pic when all assembled. I'll probably start a new thread when I start sighting in, etc.

...and that was the last we ever heard from him. although, people walking out in the lands late in the afternoon would sometimes hear an odd pop from somewhere out beyond them followed by a mad cackle of glee and the words " Just damn!"

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
As she sits now, scope sitting way too high. I had to raise the scope adjustment 6 mils and 4 mils of windage to zero it at 30 yds. I will be replacing the current mounts and ring with adjustable rings to preserve the scope adjustments for fine tuning.

Attachments

• 33A7AC3C-46B7-45C1-B943-5BEF66EB8BFC.jpeg
    33A7AC3C-46B7-45C1-B943-5BEF66EB8BFC.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 5
Top Bottom