What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Poor Things. I was enjoying it right up to the mid point when I nodded off. I will watch the second half today, more alert.
I fell asleep at a movie house once. Friday night after working in the summer heat all week. Wife threw an elbow into me. Said I was snoring. Brenden Frazier Mummy just couldnt keep me awake. :)

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I fell asleep at a movie house once. Friday night after working in the summer heat all week. Wife threw an elbow into me. Said I was snoring. Brenden Frazier Mummy just couldnt keep me awake. :)
It happens. We watched the other half this morning. It was weird as I almost never watch TV or movies during the day. It was sunny, the house very bright and Emma Stone doing her bordello thing fully nude on the big screen. It didn’t seem right, 10:30am on a Sunday. The screen is actually quite visible from the street outside the house and Mrs. Raven and I felt a wee bit uneasy. Didn’t stop us though, we both enjoyed it, particularly thought Mark Ruffalo did a good job.

IMG_6636.jpeg

Yesterday: Jason & The Argonauts (1963) BD. An old favorite. I'll take a Harryhausen film over CGI any day.

Today: Robin Hood (1922) Cohen BD. Far better picture quality and score (Mont Alto) than my old Kino bootleg. I wish Cohen would release my 2 favorite Fairbanks silents (Mark of Zorro and The Gaucho) so I could replace my old bootlegs of those.

A 15yo bootleg of The Gaucho (1927). One of my favorite silent, Fairbanks, films. Old DVDs are selling for $100-$200 on ebay, so I don't understand why no BD release. Even my old bootleg looks and sounds great.

Top Bottom