What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

This past weekend was a movie catch-up weekend for me. I watched "Undertow", "Ringu", "Juno" and "9 Songs". All were decent but nothing extraordinary.

Saw Invictus with SWMBO on Friday and Zombieland by myself on Sunday.

Invictus was an excellent movie. I have no idea how true it remained to the original Mandela story, but it was a very good movie. Very entertaining.

Zombieland was my first foray into the genre. 'Shaun of the Dead' is also on my list. It was also pretty entertaining, though for much different reasons :w00t:

:thumbup: Just saw Avatar in 3D. The plot was pretty average, but the visuals were so awesome that I didn't care. I think everyone in the audience came out of that movie just blown away by the experience. This is one occasion when you really need to see it in a theater to do the film justice.

Angels and Demons. Moved ok and had an ok plot but for some reason Dan Brown movies sort of feel like 'National Treasure Light' with a little to much religious angst tossed in for fun. :huh:

Saw Invictus with SWMBO on Friday and Zombieland by myself on Sunday.

Invictus was an excellent movie. I have no idea how true it remained to the original Mandela story, but it was a very good movie. Very entertaining.

Zombieland was my first foray into the genre. 'Shaun of the Dead' is also on my list. It was also pretty entertaining, though for much different reasons :w00t:

Shaun of the Dead, one of my all time favorites. Awesome.

The 1938 version of A Christmas Carol. It stars Reginald Owen and Gene Lockhart. The kid that plays Tiny Tim is hilarious. Watch him at Cratchet family dinner asking to stroke the goose.:lol:

Top Bottom