Blackhawk holster

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 442
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 442
Do you EDC guys know about this site? http://skinthsolutions.com/the-skinth-milky-way-mw/

This guy custom makes really nice EDC pouches of all different styles and sizes. I ordered one a while back and it is awesome. I wear it on my belt every day.

Just thought I would mention that here as it has some EDC related appeal.

GREAT! JUST GREAT! Something else to buy that I don't have the funds for.

I will try to post a pic of what I carry later this evening.

Schrade SP1 and Leatherman Micra on the key ring. I have had the SP1 since 1997 and somehow made it through many airports. I use them every day.

proxy.php

ok well this is one thread I will not be subscribing to. Living in NY makes in nearly impossible to carry and I am having handgun envy. I want an M1911 SOOO BAAADDDD.... :crying:

I don't carry a gun because its that bad. For me it is like home insurance. You hope nothing tragic ever happens but are glad for having the policy when it does. It is just my right that I exercise. That's all. I pray I never am in a situation that I will need it but will be glad I had it if I am. And, hopefully, remain alive. Or my loved ones.

Good lord, I never realized I had so much stuff with me all day.

iPad 2 in cheap Belkin Case
iPhone 5 in Magpul case
Car keys w/16gb flashdrive that doubles as a bottle opener
Moleskine Cahier notebook
J. Crew Magic Wallet
Levenger L Tech Stealth
Zippo lighter
Maratac AAA Flashlight
Spyderco Dragonfly w/ZDP189 steel
Seiko SKX009
S&W M&P Shield 9 in RDR holster
Spare M&P mag

I've had this for about 6 months now. I purchased it because I lost my Kershaw chive that I carried for 10 years. This knife is soooooo much better.

proxy.php

Attachments

• $DB371DD9-34E0-4D99-B96C-14CE28DA0BF6-1737-000002ECE9470DD8_zpsc5594ea5.jpg
    $DB371DD9-34E0-4D99-B96C-14CE28DA0BF6-1737-000002ECE9470DD8_zpsc5594ea5.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
I don't carry a gun because its that bad. For me it is like home insurance. You hope nothing tragic ever happens but are glad for having the policy when it does. It is just my right that I exercise. That's all. I pray I never am in a situation that I will need it but will be glad I had it if I am. And, hopefully, remain alive. Or my loved ones.

Brilliantly stated!

Top Bottom