What's new

The collected works of Boonlert Kongsoontorncharden

Why is there so many threads about tipping all of a sudden?

Because there are questions that just have to be answered.

So, do you tip the moderator? If you do, then what is your criteria for the tip? What do you base it on?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sick of the moderators asking for tips. Everywhere I go, there are moderators asking for tips. Why should I be obligated to tip the moderator? All he does is moderate! Now, an administrator, where an actual service that requires work is provided, that's another story! I have no problems tipping an administrator and I usually tip well, but I'm not tipping the moderator and I'm not going to feel guilty about it!

I am sick of the moderators asking for tips. Everywhere I go, there are moderators asking for tips. Why should I be obligated to tip the moderator? All he does is moderate! Now, an administrator, where an actual service that requires work is provided, that's another story! I have no problems tipping an administrator and I usually tip well, but I'm not tipping the moderator and I'm not going to feel guilty about it!

and don't forget those lowly stewards! It's not my fault they don't get paid minimum wage!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
proxy.php

Mods? No.

Stewards? Of course!!

Stewards should be tipped on a regular basis for the important service they provide here at B&B.

May I freshen your drink?

Top Bottom