What's new

TGQ update

Good Afternoon Gentlemen,

First…..a HUGE “Thank you” to each and every one of you from Badger & Blade who has placed an order lately, and again for your patience with our turnaround time. Now....... I’d like to ask for a little assistance, but you’ll get something in return. :biggrin:

To the first 3 of you who send me an email to enquire after the new website, I will give you a hidden link :ihih: to enter the new site.

[email protected]

1)...... I would like for you to go in and look around, check the links between pages, ( please note the new pricing) add a few things to the shopping cart, and then remove them and update the cart to be sure it's working.

2)......Then I would like for you to go to the Aftershave page and ORDER the aftershave. It is listed for .05 cents…….you will be making an actual purchase.

In exchange for the .05 cents plus $5.75 shipping charge that you will incur, you will receive a sample of our new aftershave and a sample soap of your choice, mailed 1st class.

Only the first 3 Gentlemen

XXWarm Regards, Colleen

Please visit www.TheGentlemensQuarter.com ( to take a gander ....lol..ok, ok. ) to learn more about our exclusive product line.

If you have any questions or comments, please click here to email me.

Hey Colleen!

The site looks great, and i can add and remove items from the shopping cart.

however, when i click on the aftershave link all i see is "coming soon" in red. also the tab of my browser (just in regards to the AS link) has the title "Untitled Document"

Last edited:
Hey Colleen!

The site looks great, and i can add and remove items from the shopping cart.

however, when i click on the aftershave link all i see is "coming soon" in red. also the tab of my browser (just in regards to the AS link) has the title "Untitled Document"

First, we have easily met our quota of 3 and then some....WoW! Thanks guys.

Now.....hmmmm, you don't see a "Add to Cart" button on the Aftershave page ?

Soapmistress

First, we have easily met our quota of 3 and then some....WoW! Thanks guys.

Now.....hmmmm, you don't see a "Add to Cart" button on the Aftershave page ?

Soapmistress

I see "coming soon" as well in after shave. I clicked thru the top banner button on the main page.

Colleen,

On the Shaving Creams page, the Leatherneck Cream has a nice leather looking background, but it doesn't have a picture of the the actual product jar like all the other shave creams have. Perhaps that was intentional. Very nice site Colleen, well done!

Good Evening Gentlemen,

Wow! I really appreciate everyone’s participation in checking out the new website. Thank you for your comments here as well. Yes.....the picture for the Leatherneck shaving soap needs to be updated, and I appreciate the notice, because it had slipped my mind.

I'm not quite sure about the Aftershave page. I think on my end it still says coming soon as well, but that will change next week. Just as long as the buy button is there....right ?

Over the course of the weekend I’ll be adding a few more products, and photos etc. so please feel free to look around, and post any comments.
Then next week, we’ll go live with the site.

All aftershaves and soap samples will go out on Monday.

Soapmistress

I see "coming soon" as well in after shave. I clicked thru the top banner button on the main page.

Good Morning Gentlemen,

Well, this looks to be the one serious glitch, and I have no idea why it's happening to some, and not to others ???

Anyone have any ideas ?

Soapmistress

Could it be that the people who are seeing the "Coming Soon" in aftershaves are navigating your current site and not the preview site? I did not see this problem when navigating the preview site.

Top Bottom