What's new

Target Dumping Proraso???

i went to target today and there wasn't a proraso section anymore. the only product i found was the canned stuff on sale for 1.57 and it was the only can left. i hope they continue to carry it because i don't want to have to order online.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I noticed that Target also does not have any Aqua Velva or Old Spice on their shelves either. Hey Doc are cleaning out all the Aqua Velva out of Target? Seriously though, I think that they are re-thinking their men's shaving section.

D

Deleted member 477

Gents if you have a Bath and Body works near by, you will find proaso under the lable C.O. Bigelow. You will read in fine print, on the box and tube,--Made exclusively by proraso for C.O. Bigelow. The price is $10.00. It is indeed proraso. Thanks--David V

Made the trip to the west side of town to check out the clearance rack and found the motherlode. According to the various threads regarding Target's pricing I thought they had bottomed-out but noooo....tubs of soap were $.97, pre/post was $1.98 and ASB was $2.98! Cleaned them right out, except for the goo 2- soaps, 2 pre/post and 2 ASB.

I had better get that stuff in the rotation or out up a wholesale shop.

I went to my Target to get another Pre/post cream, and found the entire line of Proraso was gone, and no shelf space for it. Happened to walk by the clearance end-cap, and found 3 containers of pre/post and some ASB. Didn't ask anybody about it, but it seems to be done in my local store.

i have the c.o. bigelow stuff but i really dont want to pay more just for different packaging. i also don't like going to the mall. maybe ill go with KMF mint or see if i can find some tom of maines around. i havent tried toms of maine so it will be a good excuse to try it.

Y'know, I don't know how to explain it, but when I posted my previous post here (4/21), the page I was looking at only went up to 8 pages. So I posted what I found, because there was no definitive answer by what I saw.

Did something go wrong with the forum? I know I checked thoroughly, b/c I wanted every detail I could find. That might explain why all these posts for what people found at their stores.

Prorasso was on the clearance shelf at the Target in Tucson so I asked one of the employees about it and she said that they were no longer carrying that brand. :sad:

Once I realized that Target had pulled the plug on Proraso, I immediately e-mailed their customer service department from their website and expressed my disappointment in their decision to do so. I suggest that forum members that are interested in seeing Proraso in the Target store to do the same. A couple of days ago, I was in my local store and asked an employee about it and he told me that he had been getting a lot of inquiries about it. That tells me that there is a market. Too bad it wasn't with the shaving stuff where I think it would have done better. The spa section isn't where guys tend to shop.

Y'know, I don't know how to explain it, but when I posted my previous post here (4/21), the page I was looking at only went up to 8 pages. So I posted what I found, because there was no definitive answer by what I saw.

Did something go wrong with the forum? I know I checked thoroughly, b/c I wanted every detail I could find. That might explain why all these posts for what people found at their stores.

At least 3 threads on this topic got combined into this one. The topic was being discussed in three or four forums here.

V

VR6ofpain

Gents if you have a Bath and Body works near by, you will find proaso under the lable C.O. Bigelow. You will read in fine print, on the box and tube,--Made exclusively by proraso for C.O. Bigelow. The price is $10.00. It is indeed proraso. Thanks--David V
I noticed that at my local Target and a Target down in the SF Bay Area, they still have the section where Proraso was, along with a black sign that says both "PRORASO" and some other brand they are still carrying, but no longer carry nor have price signs for any Proraso products. Luckly my local Bed Bad and Body Works did have a bunch of the "Premium Shave Cream" made by Proraso for C.O. Bigelow. I did have to ask them for it, as it was not out on the display shelf (at which point the girl went to the back and put out 10 boxes of it (there is a tube inside the metallic green box).

I am about to shave with it, looking forward to the eucalyptus oil!

Top Bottom