What's new

Tabac Recommendations

Soap OR Creme

• Soap

• Creme

Results are only viewable after voting.
soap! savon, Seife, Zeep, Sapone, Sabon, Sabunu, Saboun, etc
the soap is terrific, the cream is just uh, good.

Jeff
(did I miss any languages)

Σαπούνι! (Greek)

Anyone else?

Сапун (Sapun),

Македонски

Ненад

So while shaving with my Tabac soap this morning, I was thinking and chuckling about this 'poll'.

I dare anyone to try to come up with another subject where you could get so many people to agree on the same thing.

Some ideas:

Which do you prefer: Being alive or dead?

Do you like to breathe air: yes or no?

:biggrin:

ada8356 said:
So while shaving with my Tabac soap this morning, I was thinking and chuckling about this 'poll'.

I dare anyone to try to come up with another subject where you could get so many people to agree on the same thing.

Some ideas:

Which do you prefer: Being alive or dead?

Do you like to breathe air: yes or no?

:biggrin:

Hmmm... goo in a can vs. shaving cream in a tube?

rikrdo said:
OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK !!!

I GET IT ALREADY.

Gosh.:bored:

Whoa! I'm certainly not giving you a hard time. I just really think it's funny how unanimous the response was... I really don't think you have a shave questions (or any other) where you could replicate this!:smile:

wait, wait, wait, stop the presses...i meant to vote for the cream but i checked the wrong box.

just kidding. <lol>

thanks,
mike

I did it! Yes, it was me! I voted for the cream! I did it, and I'm glad. Of course, I don't own the soap yet, just the tube!

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
I did it! Yes, it was me! I voted for the cream! I did it, and I'm glad. Of course, I don't own the soap yet, just the tube!

Randy

Thanks Randy!!
Just when I thought it was OBVIOUSLY clear what I should order....
:rolleyes:

rtaylor61 said:

Randy

That's great. But once you get the soap you'll forget about the cream...:crying:

Thanks to all for your participation.

The .....SOAP has been ordered.
It was a tough decision to make.

(BTW....Charles from QED rocks!! The man talked for 45 min and answered ALL my inane questions with tact and professionalism. Great guy.)

Top Bottom