What's new

Syracuse, NY get together

Can we get a role call? It'd be nice to know about how many are planning on showing up on Saturday... That way we could call ahead for a reservation if we need to.

I am in town this weekend and will join, but am having trouble finding the details. FYI, I am still happy to host down here in Ithaca.

my son is really into the soaps and scents, does anybody have a problem if i bring him along (he's 7)? i am not stuck being a babysitter, i can leave him home if anybody thinks it's wierd...

I say bring him along! This is supposed to be about getting together & having fun. I'm sure he'll have a good time. ( Just remember that we're meeting at a pub ).

i'll be there a little early with k2clones29. there are big tables in the corner so i will try to get one of those. just look for a set of 6'4'' twins with a 7 year old.

Great meetup on Saturday guys! That was a lot of fun. Didn't realize it was show and tell or I would have brought some soaps along. Zethreal, you got me addicted to pens now! I just bought 2 fountain pens this weekend, including the new B&B one.

Can't wait for the next one.

Top Bottom